Bring on november!

edited October 2011 in November 2011
Well november mamas we are almost there!

Comments

• Looks like my wife may yet end up an october mummy as bubs is trying to come early. Had a day of irregular contractions but only for a couple of hours.
  • September did go fast! I've been due all over November from the 23rd to the 18th and now officially the 11th!! I'm so excited Plus I love snow and it usually snows by Halloween here in colorado! I'm hoping for a blizzard this year while I'm on maternity leave!!
  • Woo! :) I'm excited
  • Just happy that all the mini candy bars are out for halloween! Eating 1 of those don't make me feel as huge as eating an entire king size bar. It's the lil things that make me happy. But November still seems so far away!
  • i'm excited and terrified at the same time... and still secretly hoping Monkey comes on Halloween... :}
  • @Pinkigirl speaking of Halloween candy I love the smell of Halloween candy all mixed together after trick or treating! I'm excited to take Zola next year!!
  • It went by so slow but so fast at the same time! 31 days left for me n I can not wait! I'm hoping she comes a little early tho! :D
  • edited October 2011
    Yes! November is almost here! I'm due on the 17th but I'm hoping she comes at least a week early lol.
  • I'm due November 9th but I think I will be having an October baby:) I can't wait I'm so ready!
  • October will disappear in the blink of an eye and we will be holding our little miracles! Cant wait to start seeing all our labour stories filling up pregly!
  • I'm so excited and nervous at the same time because these months are flying by.
  • I can't wait!!!!!!! :D almost ladies!
  • Yaaay! I'm due nov 2nd so I hope october is my month!!!
  • Sept flew by... let's hope oct does as well... I see all these posts abt baby is coming Icant wait for OUR turn!!!