Ashton Arrived!!!

edited October 2011 in Giving birth
Hi my lovelys,
So I went for my check up on Thursday & wasn't dilated at all...Friday I woke up at 10am but I stayed in bed laying on my right side & BD was resting his head on my legs...all of a sudden, I feel a massive punch right in between my belly button & girl Part...I got really scared & didn't move...I was kind of in shock...I got up slowly & touched down there, & sure enough, I was wet!!!! BD grabbed a bunch of towels for me & I got up...leaking everywhere! So I started getting my bag ready with the last minute things & took of to the hospital...got here around 12 & was dilated to a 3!!! Contractions were coming on suuuuper strong...I got checked again 2hrs later & was at 4 then at 5 then at 7!!! By 9pm I was at 10! I pushed for 3 hrs...mind you, I hadn't ate the whole day cuz everything happened so fast...last time I ate was Thursday night, a McDonald's chocolate sundae & 2 chicken nuggets :( soooo after 3 hrs of pushing, they said I needed a csection! :( I was too small & the baby kept wanting to come out with his chin up making it impossible for him to come out...at 11:57pm my lil man was here!!! 3 mins away from his DD!! They stitched me cuz of how much I pushed...so I have stitches in 2 different places. :( I'm in pain & weak as hell cuz still no food...but I'm in love with my Misterz! !!!

Comments