Being induced today @36w 3d ****PICS & UPDATE AT THE TOP****

edited October 2011 in Birth Stories
I had a dr's appointment yesterday and my blood pressure was way high. Got sent to the hospital to do a nst and get an u/s. Turns out my fluid was low and I had to stay at the hospital, got hooked up to an IV last night and my dr said if my fluid didn't double by today I would be induced. So fluids did not double and I'm getting induced in a few hours. Please pray for us.
@excitedforoctober
@gabbyc
@iibett

***UPDATE***
I am soooooo sorry it took me so long to update. I was beyond exhausted I probably only got about 6 hours of sleep this past weekend, I was admitted to the hospital on Friday and I just got to come home yesterday. I'll just give a quick update I was induced and in labor for almost 22 hours I pushed for 2 straight hours with no progress and the Dr finally decided to do a C-section. It was hard to hear that from the doctor but I knew I had to do what was best for my baby. I had my baby Julian on 10/3 at 12:14am and he weighed 8lbs 2oz he was born at 36 weeks and he is perfectly healthy and I love him to death!!!! In the end I went through a lot of pain and things didn't go as planned but once I held my baby it was soooo worth it!!!! My hubby was also the greatest support system, I could not have pulled through this without him. @EVERYONE THANKS LADIES FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
@excitedforoctober
@gabbyc
@iibett
@adri805
@finallypreggo
@marabel
@mrsthompson34

Comments