Sick of feeling like a loser..

edited October 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
So my baby shower is tomorrow and it's going to be at my mom's house so bd was supposed to come stay the night over here after he got off work. He texted me and told me he wouldn't be over until late (like 2am) because an old friend he hasn't seen in awhile wants him to go to the club with him tonight.. but he'll get dropped off at my house afterwards.. I swear every time he's supposed to come stay at MY house he goes out with his friends and says he'll come over later and half the time he never does and half the time he walks in at 3am and stinks like beer or cigs and wakes me up.. so I told him to forget it and I was just going to have my bff come sleep over and he threw a fit and said he would just come over after work, well I had already invited my friend over so I told him no and he asked why and I told him I hate sitting around by myself waiting for him to get home and if he was going to go out then I was going to do something too, I feel like such a loser when he goes out and I just sit around and wait for him, it's not like he goes out a lot but when he does I wish I could be out having fun.. so now he's all mad because I told him not to come over in the middle of the night.. vent over.

Comments

• Im soo sorry girl! Thats not fair to you at all...i dont have much advice cause im in the same boat with my husband always going out with friends and drinkin...as we speak theres like 15 ppl at my house loud ass music and his buddies hoe lookin females lol (literally strippers) ... Just do what u feel is right for you and have funn at your baby shower:)
  • @kelseyjo it sucks! It's not like I care that he goes out, I just don't want to wait around for him all night wishing I was out! Ugh.. I'm sorry for you too I wouldn't want hoes dancing around getting drunk while I can't do anything :( men are ridiculous. I will have fun tomorrow though!
  • Yep same here I turned 21 a week after I found out I was pregnant so it definitly sux watching everyone and whats worse is my hubby says "well I gotta get all the partying out before the baby comes" ah realllllly dude? Lol men wont ever get it lol ya this one chick here was tryin to dance on my hubby I was like wow bitch I might be 8 months preggo but I WILL kick ur ass lol...hopefully after baby comes u will be able to go with ur friends and he can watch the baby and knows how it feels to wait...
  • I know what u mean.. Ugh u did the right thing
  • @kelseyjo exactly, I didn't get to 'get it out of my system' that's not fair! Lol I was just thinking that when the baby comes I'm going to make him stay home while I go out for 9 months and see how long it takes him to get sick of it
    @lae3 ya I can't believe he got upset with me for it, I don't understand men
  • I would've done the same thing grl..
  • i know its like the minute we show some independence they get annoyed like god forbid.. im not sitting up all nigh waiting for you.. lol