Early signs of labor?

edited October 2011 in October 2011
I have had bh contractions/menstrual like cramps all day nonstop. At times, they are stronger. No mucus plug, blood, or leaking. Baby's head is all up in my cervix (i can feel the outline when i wipe). I have also just had a general feeling of malaise and feeling crappy all day. I have also noticed she hasn't rested all day and is moving constantly. Is this something I should call my OB about or wait it out?

Comments

• How far along are you? I've have that almost all the time now. And im 38 weeks.
  • @pwchance I will be 37 weeks on Monday. Perhaps the start of dilation/effacement or what do you think?
  • I started feeling those pains in my cervics after being checked. And I researched it and it was the baby being so far down. (Doctor said she's well in position. Lol)
    and I have BH's all the time. Kind of feels like a period cramp, like I should be able to take a tylonal and it should stop. I just got out the hospital and was monitored everyday. And the doctor said it was just dilating. And I want to say when I first started feeling all this. My baby didn't really slow down either. Have you been checked yet?
  • @pwchance I haven't been checked yet. My OB will start doing so this Wednesday and will check every week from here on out. It's just weird how all these changes happened overnight (literally) so it kind of caught me off guard. I am glad I am not the only one feeling that way and now I don't have to waste my OB's time by calling her to tell her symptoms of something that's normal. Thanks for the reassurance! :)
  • Your welcome. Hopefully you'll be farther then I was the first time I got checked. Lol I wasn't even dilated.