Need help...

I've been tryin to make a list of stuff i needa get for bubba but need help so i would like all yuu ladies to comment with one thing yuu needed and one thing that yuu bought but never needed or found useless lol
I dont kno how such a little person needs so much stuff...
So far at home i have a bassinet, electric swing, two play mats, snuggle bed and some clothes..
Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• I never used the play mat. A bouncer chair you need
  • @Proudmomma thanx :) i didnt pay for the play mats a friend gave them to me so it wont matter if their not used lol
  • Never use mittens , need fotties
  • Newborn clothes didnt fit my baby boy- he weighed 8 lbs 7 oz and measured 21.5 inches. If you are going to bf-get some lanolin cream for your nipples bc they will be sore. My LO uses mittens every day and lots of onesies. Also receiving blankets have been very helpful for us.
  • Mittens were a godsend for us. My baby's nails grow extremely fast and sharp. Get lots of bigger socks cause newborn ones don't last long. Hats were great and lots of PJ's just encased baby likes to spit up. Honestly my baby is so in love with her Eeyore stuff animal. I suggest a stuff animal that will distract during crying times
  • Lots of babies like swaddling, so swaddling or receiving blankets. Also stock up on tons of diapers & wipes! Use coupons & couple with sales to get good deals. oh also an extra crib/bassinet sheet.