1mo old wouldnt go to sleep..horrible night!!!!

edited October 2011 in Babies
Omg my one mo old baby girl woke up at 2:30 am ate and did not go to sleep till just now! :o I feel like a zombie! I tried everything to get her to sleep...I fed her I changed her I even bathed her at 4 am put her soothing music and nothing would wrk I was going crazy..thank god it passed...now off to bed for me. Hopefully shell sleep a little longer

Comments

• Lol my don decided to party last night too. Now my toddler is up and I get no rest. My fiance is gone all day at the stupid race in deleware
  • Hugz mommas!! :-)
  • Was she crying? Maybe it's colic?
  • not the same..but my 10 day yr old was wide awake from 12-almost 4 in the morning..just sitting there staring at me..not even trying to sleep!
    :( sorry you had such a long night..try to get some rest!! :)
  • @happymommyoftwo o boy ur case is worst than mine. Good luck with getting some sleep :) and I know about the being alone part my hubby works out and only comes once a week or every other day so I know how hard that is. But were strong we can do it :)
  • @betty thank u momma :)

@beautifulaltar I don't know y she was crying :/ maybe it was colic. What can I use for that?

@nameless sry u had a hard time too. Good luck with the resting too. I got my four hrs of sleep Yey :)
  • thanks yea we got to sleep pretty good so Im good to go..:)