october mommies im so ready...

edited October 2011 in October 2011
I'm ready to go in like now
I'm due Oct 13 but I'm so ready for my little man to come out...
I have a Dr app wednesday my Dr gonna check me to c if I'm dilating any and I'll b 39wks on Thursday....
I'm not having any real contractions only bh..idk but I have a strange feeling ima go past my due date and I really dnt want to...I had a csection wit my first I'm going vaginal this time...
ANYWAY WHATS GOIN ON WIT U MOMMIES??? IM READY PLEASE SEND SOME LABOR DUST LOL

Comments

• -gives you tons of labor dust- a lot of October moms seem to be going before their dd, maybe you will too!
  • I'm due the day after you :) at my appt this past Thursday, I was 1 cm dialated, 50% effaced, but still -2 station. I am ready to meet my baby girl already!! I feel ok though, I'm not miserable or any more uncomfortable than I have been really. Just extremely anxious. Lol how are you feeling?
  • I'm due oct 20. I want her here now! I bounced for 2 hours on the ball last night and today I'm feeling a lot of pressure. Gonna work around our place today then bounce on the ball again when my husband gets off work. I was 0 cm last Tuesday which was a bummer. Ill get checked again this Tuesday and i really hope i have made some progress!
  • edited October 2011
    I'm due 10/30, but scheduled for a csection on 10/25. I'm uncomfortable, but not rushing things. Ive been having a lot of strong BH's, pressure...like its going to rip open down there, and my hips and groin are so sore I feel like I've been horseback riding for days. I have an appt tomorrow, so I'll see what she thinks. I'm just praying I haven't progressed.
  • I'm sooo ready too!!! She has finally dropped I'm on the ball everyday been doing my walking & all I get is a lot of pressure, with b.h :( I go to the Dr. Wed & hopefully I made some progress good luck & safe labor dust to all my Oct mommies to be
  • I'm ready too! I'm due on the 21st, baby seems to have dropped but when last checked little dilation or effacement. I get bh a lot, butt nothing else going on.
  • Labor dust to.you! Share some, please! I'm ready too! I'm due the 23rd but have GD do can't go to date.. hopefully doctor will give me an induction date tomorrow. Last week I was 1cm and effaced some (forgot how much)
  • Due october 15th. Fingertip dilated, and greatly thinned (that's what the doctor said) on bed rest so I can't do much other then sex. Having a good bit of BH's but nothing to serious. 13 days left! *labor dust for you! *
  • I'm beyond ready due 10/22. Last week (36 week apt) I was 1cm dilated and my cervix was really thin (that's all he said) baby is in good position. And Dr doesn't think ill be much longer. I'm 37 weeks as of yesterday so come on baby lol. I think he will be within the next two weeks. Hopefully lol
  • Labor dust to all mommies!!!

I'm not feeling like myself so many mood swings I have so much on my mind...
    I've been really sad lately and I'm just so ready to go n..
    I just hope things get better for me and my sons
  • I was due the 5 of october but my son was born exactly one week ago.. you never know, you could just do like me and go see lion king and go home with your water broke lol. I had him natural with no meds. You can read my post to see my full experience. Goodluck.. walk some stairs. Thats what i think did it for me. *****labor dust*****
  • @Ming_ling I'm due the 18th and I am also shooting for a vbac.. I have a Dr appt on Thursday also I'll b 38 weeks.. hope we get some good news n Dr tells us both we're dilating!
  • I'm due the 29th and SO nervous but SO ready for her to come out!!! :-ss
  • My due date is Friday and still A whole lot of NOTHING I am so anxsious my mom is leaving town Friday and she is like the most support ...... I want her here and need labor dust aswell everyday is like a year
  • My DD is oct 10th but I'm getting induced tonight at 10pm :D thank God my doctor let me get induced, I've been sooo uncomfortable! Labor dust to all of us Oct mommies ;;)
  • 9 days left til my c section
  • Im due oct 11th, and im 3cm 80% effaced im SOOO ready to meet our little baby girl! I go back tuesday if she hasnt came yet we will look at the schedule for induction but i really just want her to come on her on but NOW!! :) Labor dust to allll of us october mommys!!!
  • Due October 13 & I just recently found out at my last appointment that I may have to get a c-section. I'm a ftm so i'm beyond nervous...I hate hospitals and I've never had surgery before. My next appointment is Tuesday and I'm so anxious to find out something because my pelvic area hurts everytime I get up and I'm having a hard time keeping food down. I'm just ready to hold my little girl, that's like the rainbow after the storm for me...
  • Question: Wth do braxton hicks feel like? I feel left out cuz all u October mommies know n I'm clueless lol due the 16th n damn my hips n vjj r so sore n it hurts to walk around my belly
  • edited October 2011
    @dra765 when ur stomach get really tight and hard i haven't experience any bad ones like some mommies b talking about
    I only get them when I lay on my side to long and my stomach just get really hard and tight it only last for a minute Neva lasted longer than that for me
  • I've felt it when its hard n tight but I always thought it was just bc the baby was up more... Idk my mom says its when u get pains under n around ur belly, some lady said its when u feel like poo cramps but no poo... I'm so confused
  • Lol we would only know what it really is by just asking our Dr
    I'm just ready to get his butt out I'm bout to go walk these 25 steps at least 10 times
  • I need labor dust!!! I'm due tomorrow n ain't sh*t happening. This freakin sucks!!!!! I hope u don't go over n ur progressing. Have u been checked yet?
  • @adri805 girl I been checked like 2weeks ago and it wasn't nothing hopefully sumdin this week when I go c my Dr she give me sum good news
    But I'm sending alot of labor dust ur way
  • Thank u!!!! Same to u. It's disappointing when u get checked n u have certain expectations n ain't sh*t happening down there. Boooo
  • Just remember it can change in an instant I was checked and my cervix hadn't even softened and 3 days later I woke up at 10 30 pm with my water breaking and I was told that I wouldn't be having him any time soon (sending you labor dust)
  • I'm due Sunday and still nothing :( I wanna cry cause I really wanna avoid being induced I hope I go into labor this week tho!!!
  • good luck.. im due oct 21.. and im so ready for lil man to come.. been doing my ball excersises and epo. so hopefully i wont go over .. like i did with my other two.. thats my goal.. dont go over.. lol.. im 37wks+3 and huge
  • right with u all..so ready! due the 21st having BH & seriouse pain in my right rib..im nervouse about a new baby late nites & new responsibilities but im done with rolling litterally out of bed cant shave right & akward sex.. :)