starting to get scared

edited October 2011 in October 2011
Due in 2 days and as its #3 I'm finally remembering the pain, the burn....Omg, what am I doing... I know what I'm about to go through.....

Comments

• You'll be great just remember the strength you had with the other two. I can't say I'm not terrified i have no idea what I'm in for at least you know. Good luck I hope you have a safe and quick delivery.
  • edited October 2011
    I'm having my second csection on 10/25 and I'm starting to get scared too. Scared about the pain, how I will handle caring for a newborn and 19 month old, how I will keep up with everything...ugh...the anxiety! It's worse when you know what expect. My Mom had 3 kids in 3 years...she says you just get through it somehow...you just do what you need to do. We are much stronger than we give ourselves credit for. Just stay positive!
  • @tinalovesbaby thank you hunny. I'm just remembering the pain and the sleepless nights lol. Good luck to you hunny x x @DreaMaria I don't envy you hun. At least mine are 15 and 11 so I have built in babysitters. Your poor mum...wow. I hope all goes well for you x x
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.