Are you ok?

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
I'm due on Oct 12th which is ten days. A couple days ago my dh has started to ask me several times how do you feel? And keeps saying he's coming any day or he might come today. Well this morning he's asked at least 5 times and it's only 9am WTH!!! He's driving me crazy!!

My next vent I've already told him 20 times ans he agreed with me not to have his mom there when I'm in labor. He keeps calling and giving her the play by play of how I'm feeling

Comments

• The reasom I don't want him to keep calling her is because she lived 15mins from us and will just show up at the hospital. I can't tell her no she can't be there.... I was just not going to call her.
  • U kno wat I told my hubby even if we live with his parents that I dont want anyone at the hospital but me n him til we have the baby
  • How did you tell them? @mrsthompsom34 she asks me evertime I talk or see her if she can be there and I keep saying idk how many people are allowed.
  • Just don't allow her in the room. The nurses will help keep her out.
  • Tell the nurses you don't want her in there. They will keep her out. I told them to keep my ex out after I found out about the other women & they took his dad wrist band away even.
  • I have 10 days left also and the hubby asks how I am everytime he walks in a room where I am. I just take a deep breath and reply. It's annoying as hell though.
  • @misrylou i haven't told him I lost my mucous plug for fear it will get worse
  • @mistylou oppppsss sorry lol
  • If you don't want to hurt her feelings, tell the nurses to tell her that only you and baby daddy are allowed because of limited space.
  • @misty2011 im going to ask the nurses to tell her only two people.... Hopefully they will. I want my mom there. Am I being selfish allowing my mom but not his?
  • No your not a bit selfish..you do what your comforterable with. Im havin probs with my bfs mom too.. She told me a few weeks ago i was selfish for wanting to breastfeed because she wouldnt be able to mind it for hours at a time..lol..no one will b minding my baby until im ready.
  • @ashleysplash89 thanks! Wow yea I agree you can't leave baby untill your ready. And breastfeeding is the best thing you can do ignore her !
  • Not at all! I completely understand!
    :)
    I really just wanted it to be my husband and I. But my mom was really depressed, so I allowed her, and my husband got mad and said his mom should be allowed too.

This is your day, no one elses.
  • Just one big scare like "oh my gosh I think its time where is my hospital bag?!?" Will knock him out of asking lol
  • Girl I told my husband n then I just decided to text his mom & we started arguing for 10 thru text but lol it worked. It was just me n hubby til we both called ppl to come over