NB diapers..

I only have one box right now..were going to pick up more this week. I have a ton of size 1 boxes. Typically how long does a newbie wear nb dipes & about how many boxes should I.buy?

Comments

• I only bought 1case cause you never know how big baby will be.
  • @steph_due_101611 do you think I should hold out on buying more?
  • My son was 9lbs 9oz when he was born...he's not as chubby as you'd expect a baby that size to be. We only took him out of nb size diapers cuz he was peeing out of them. I'd stay with what you have to see whether or not your baby will leak out of them. Size 1's although still real big on him (he's 3 weeks and 9lbs 13oz) hold in his pee better than the nb size did. And I also found that the huggies pure n natural diapers leaked worse than the huggies lil snugglers did (in nb size). We rarely have an issue now with the size 1 lil snugglers and when we do, it's user error rather than diaper issue.
  • My lil was 8lbs at birth but 7.5 when she came home. The hospital had her in size 1 and they were HUGE! We have her in newborn size and probably will for at least another week or so. She doesnt look like she was 8lbs...shes very tiny.... Like newborn clothes are still really big on her. I would just wait and see though. If need be, you can always get more nb size.
  • I think you should wait and see how big your little one is when they are born before buying more NB size. My Ollie weighed 7.4lbs when he was born almost 2 weeks ago and he is still wearing NB size....keep in mind you can always go to the store to get more.. they wont run out of diapers
  • Oh btw my daughter is 2wks now..sorry forgot to put that
  • My daughter is 1 month and 6 days old and she's still in NB diapers. She was 6 pounds 8 ounces when she was born. At 2.5 weeks old she was 7 lbs 7 ounces. And now she's a little over 8lbs. We've gone through three big boxes of NB size, a little pack, and some from the hospital. Just depends on the size of your baby.
  • My son was 9.4 and we took him out if nb diapers at 3days because he kept peeing and pooping out if them!!
  • It all depends...my daughter is still in nb and she's a month old. She weighed 6.9 and at her two wk check up weighed 7.12 so I'm sure she's over 8 pounds now. I tried using size 1 but they were too big so I went and bought another box of nb. She's gone through about 3 boxes.
  • My son was 8.2 and was in newborns for a week he's been in size 1 diapers for 4 weeks now. I would hold off. While he was in newborns we went thru 120 that I know off prolly a little more.
  • edited October 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Been through 2 and half cases of nb and my baby was born 23 days ago... she was 7.3 at birth about 8.3 now
  • Yea im just going to hold off maybe buy one box & see what happens.
    Thanks ladies :)
  • My lil girl is 5 weeks and still in nb dipes she weighs 10#4oz
  • My son is 8 weeks and 2 days. He still fits newborn really good.
  • my almost 5 week old still wears them, we have gone through about 3or 4 boxes already...my son was never in nb he went straight to 1s...either way it doesnt matter, if u dont open the boxes u can exchange tge sizes if u bought too many