Feeling....weird??? help plz....

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
For the past couple days I have been extremely tired, weak, & nauseous. I also feel out of breath and like my heart is working very hard. Are any of these signs labor could be near? I've been having a lot of cramping and BH but they are irregular and hard to time. If not labor does anyone know why I might be feeling like this? O and ill be 36 weeks tomorrow

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Could be signs of preeclampsia or just normal pregnancy stuff. How's your blood pressure? Any swelling of your hands, face, or feet?
  • Oh, and make sure you are drinking plenty of water. 4-6 liters a day. It will help with the BH's. Tired, weak, and nauseous could also be symptoms of dehydration.
  • @thehumancrockpot ok :) thank you...I'm glad I'm not the only one! I have a Dr appt Tuesday so ill tell him then.

@dreamaria no its not that my blood pressure has been perfect the whole time n I only swell if I'm on my feet for long periods of time. I thought it might be dehydration too but I drink 4 big water bottles a day!
  • @thehumancrockpot ok :) thank you...I'm glad I'm not the only one! I have a Dr appt Tuesday so ill tell him then.

@dreamaria no its not that my blood pressure has been perfect the whole time n I only swell if I'm on my feet for long periods of time. I thought it might be dehydration too but I drink 4 big water bottles a day!
  • Oops :/ sorry!! Lol stupid phone!!
  • I am going thru the same exact things...everything u mentioned n ill b 40 weeks at midnight. But everytime I go to the Dr everything checks out normal so I'm guessing its just normal stuff
  • Heart racing, tired and weakness could also be low iron... Might be worth finding out what your levels were at your last blood test. I had the same thing at about 34 weeks and needed an iron infusion to boost it and now feel great at 38 weeks
  • @adri805 yea I kinda felt like this in my first trimester n they did a bunch of tests and everything was fine...idk maybe its just normal stuff...have u found anything that helps u feel better?

@tinka1326 ok ill tell my Dr on Tuesday n see what he says...
  • I haven't...just laying down n putting my feet up n hoping it passes by quickly bc it doesn't feel good. It's scary sometimes. What about u?
  • @adri805 nope I do the same thing as you...my mom scared me last night cause I told her n she looked online n it said if u had those symptoms to call Dr immediately...but it was signs for preeclamsia (sp?) And I know I don't have that...
  • I didn't have high blood pressure until my 34 week appt and at my 36 week one it was high again and now I'm having to do non stress tests and watch for symptoms of pre-e, so it can sneak up on you. You might call your dr just in case.
  • Yeah I don't either...but it is scary!!! @brttnywstn14
  • That's been hapening to me too lately I've been getting dizzy and tired and hard to breathe and nacious too I've missed a week of work so far bc they can't fix it and my work is ruthless