Cereal

edited October 2011 in Babies
When Can I Start Putting Cereal In Her Milk Bcus Ka'Dyn Is Downing These Bottles To Fast & She Is Back Hungry In A Hour She's 3 Weeks Old

Comments

• Too early right now I believe but there is thicker formula out there. How many ounces and whats her nipple flow??
  • Nipple Flow Is Slow & About 4Oz
  • You sure she hungry and don't want to just suck? My daughter was drinking about 3oz at 5 days she uses me as a binkie half the time. I think she knows I am talking about her because she just pooped ugh. But I would try giving her 2 to 3 oz and then 1 more if she is hungry in an hour does she take a paci?
  • My son is 4 months and I just started him on cereal. I give it to him with a spoon. Lol @queennique my daughter used to poop every single time I would sit down to eat dinner.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @beautiful_alter it was a bad one all up her back and stomach lol!
  • @qweenNique Ya I Give Her Pacis She Is Just So Greedy
  • @mommyy2be I was wondering the same thing my daugther is four weeks my mom said its ok to jus put a teaspoon in there at my daughters age idk tho she claim im a new school momma lol tht It was fine to do whn she raised all her kids smh. I havent tried it yet but im thkin bout it with her greedy butt.Wht kind of milk does ur baby drink?
  • @chanel22 My mom says the same thing..everything was done differently back then but what's right?!? Lol how confusing!
  • lol I kno rite I thk it kinda offends her whn I say the doctor say this or tht. Geez im like who do I listen to imma go crazy smh.@ethansmommy122 how old is ur baby?
  • I put rice cereal in my sons bottle and it made him spit up. His pedittician said never to out it in a bottle. A week before he turned 4 months old we started him on rice cereal, spoon fed.
  • My pediatrician told Me putting rice in bottle is a choking hazard. I just introduced via spoon yesterday at 4 months And 3 days per pediatricians recommendation.
  • well i put rice in my daughters bottle i think around 2 mons. She slept thru the nite it was heaven but she did need help pooping some times. I cant wait till i can give it to my son hes almost 3 weeks
  • That's how my daughter was her pediatrician told me to put a lil n at 4 wks she did fine healthy 15 month old :)
  • @lilfiitz89 sleepin thru the nite yea I would be in heaven lol. So about how much did u put in the bottle??
  • @Mrz_jacksonanpreggo yea she is four weeks now how much did u give ur daughter?
  • I used my daughter formula scoop I jus put a tiny bit maybe half of a teaspoon n 4 oz an jus worked my way up from there it did make her a lil constipated at first .
  • Most Docs say not to put it in bottle. Yet they make nipples for it, lol. My son was formula feed & I started mixing it with his bottle about 6wk old. He never seemed satisfied after eating. My mom suggested putting cereal in his last bottle at night & what do u know he started sleeping through the night with a full belly. Then I started doing a early afternoon bottle with it too then spoon feeding. I plan on doing the same with this baby I worked great with my son
  • @chanel22 Lol my son is 4 wks also, born on 9/6 :) When was your daughter born?
  • @chanel22 Gerber Good Start Gentle
  • Your baby has hit a growth spurt... Don't give cereal.. way too young. The spurt only lasts for a few days.. just keep feeding milk.
  • I was told if u Starfleet them.on cereal that young they have a higher chance of becoming obese....I agree @ynvtish its a growth spurt!!!
  • Start lol wtf
  • you are technically not suppose to give cereal old people will tell you too I give my son a half of a teaspoon before bed and he does well with it no constipation but not in any other bottles he downs the four ounces and eats like time clock every two hours and is still hungy
  • So whn u give the cereal at nite does u your baby sleep thru the nite@preggointx
  • I Wanna Know The Samething Lol @chanel22 :)
  • My boy is just about 5 weeks I started him on cerial at night only as well he doesn't sleep the whole night but he sleep longer between feedings n is feeling fuller
  • @mommyy2be I kno rite cause I would be in heaven whn we both can sleep thru the nite. O how I love my four am feedin sessions with her lol.
  • Lol I Know Right
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.