stinking cold and due date tomorrow :-(

edited October 2011 in October 2011
Omg I feel like crap. Runny nose 1 min followed by blocked nose, headache and generally feeling like crap and baby due tomorrow. I'm actually hoping she stays in a little longer :-(

Comments

• They say flu type symptoms are a symptom of labour tho so maybe not all bad! :) good luck xx
  • Wow thats nice to kno! Good luck @cheryl74
  • Ah no, that's been going round, we all had it last week :-( hope you feel better soon hun (*)
  • @littlenat86 cheers hun, its crap cause were having the most beautiful weather and I'm laid up feeling sorry for myself lol.@three_cats_n_a_baby I've heard that as well. I do remember with my second feeling crap the night before I had her, but this time I just feel full of cold, oh and can't stop crying for no reason......Wtf is that all about lol x
  • It seems a lot of us are under the weather. Feel better hun!
  • Lol i am always crying, especially when someone else has their baby, anybody!
  • I don't know about lovely I am sweltering!! I hope it starts cooling down a little soon, think its supposed to over the week but I'm sick of sweating trying to lug this big bump around!!! It didn't last long for me 2-3 days and was more of a head cold, not masses of snot! I know so many people who have had the same!
  • @MyBamBina28 thank you :-) @littlenat86 your UK I guess, if so it looks like the weather is changing so no more sweating lol. @three_cats_n_a_baby I'm so the same, so sad lol x