Big Appointment Today! *update #2*

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
I have two appointments today. One at 9 with the high risk doctor (for GD) to get a growth scan on baby Keegan and then one with my regular OB at 11. He told us last week that depending on if my cervix changed any before this appointment and how anxious we were to have a baby, we would be setting an induction date today or next Monday. I walked and walked and walked and walked and walked some more AND even had sex 3 times this week (I haven't had sex three times in 4 months!!) so I'm really hoping I made some cervical progress so we can set an induction date! I know I'll have to be induced eventually, doctor won't let me go full 40 weeks due to gestational diabetes. I'm 37 weeks now.

So, please send me some "induction date dust"! haha. :-)) I'll be sooooo sad if I didn't make any change.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Comments

• Good luck!! I hope you get to set your date today! :)
  • edited October 2011
    @Army_wife09 & @_Kaykes Thank you!
  • Good luck hun hope u get ur induction date. Keep us posted.
  • Good luck! Please keep me updated! I had the opportunity to do this but my body didn't work with me :-)) good luck momma!
  • edited October 2011
    stupid smiley! :-((
  • @kingsmama thank you. Ill update asap or my hubby (westnbaby) will if for some reason I can't.
    @misstiff thank you. ahh that sucks your body didn't work. I may cry, alot, if I have no change. I've walked, sex, squated, and EPO every night for a week.
  • Good luck & here is some cervix changing dust for ya!
  • @pinkigirl thank you!!

**update from high risk doc**
    Baby weighs 6 & a half pounds and looks great. My blood pressure was super high so he was worried about that. Headed to regular doctor to see what he says. Ill update after that appointment.
  • Good Luck!!!
  • Good luck hopefully they have don't gold news for you
  • Good luck hun, glad he is looking a good size! (*)
  • @1stWoodsBaby yay, baby looks good! And I cried non stop when I was told I had no progress. But it sounds like you know what you're doing, I've just walked and had sex a few times. Do you like using the EPO?
  • Update yet?
  • Good luck & hope it happens for u soon :) induction dust lol
  • Updates? N good luck
  • **update #2**
    sorry it took so long everyone.
    My doctor didn't discuss induction at all because my blood pressure was running around 143/86 and the highest in the set he took was 155/96. So now I'm on complete bedrest, taking my blood pressure 2 times a day until Thursday, and doing a 24 hour urine test. He is worried pre-e is setting in.
    omg, and no change in my cervix at all. :( I worked so hard and it did nothing (except I didn't gain any weight this week) I would of been okay gaining 10 pounds I'd I would of made change. Uggghhhhh.

@misstiff - I like the EPO but it didn't do anything for me. No change. :(
  • Aw :( I hope you dont have pre e, it sucks!
  • I don't know much about it other than I already hate bed rest. I have things I wanna be up doing. I'm hoping I just had an off day when it came to BP. I go back to the doctor Thursday so we'll see.
  • Well on the bright side, if by chance you do have pre eclampsia he will probably endure on Thursday! Stay positive.