Extra-protective moms

edited October 2011 in USA moms
I have a newborn girl and shes my first ....

Wbu

Comments

• Im 39wks with my baby girl and Im already protective even though shes not out yet lol Im already freaking out about everything! I know I sound bitchy but I dont even want anybody touching her lol but I might just be being a butt head because the hormones
  • I know I'm overprotective...bit this is my first baby & I love him oh so much. Ugh bf's cousin told me I'm putting him in a bubble bcuz I didn't want to take him to their family bbq bcuz I don't want ppl touching him & dnt want him getting sick..& plus everyone smokes in his family & definitely dnt want my baby around that. But he's only 2weeks old :) whatever I dnt care what anybody says ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know I will be I don't trust anyone except a handfull of people so my little girl will be around me 99% of the time
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @clope18 - I second that! I'm dreading November, my hubbys family is all going to KC for his grams bday party. They all want us to come so they can see the baby (now 9 weeks old, will be 14 weeks then) and I'm freaking out. I will only know four of over fifty ppl they all smoke and it'll be flu season. Like I really wanna hall my son on a 3 hour car ride for that.