come out come out whenever you want

edited October 2011 in October 2011
Just hurry up already! I am due Friday and I keep having contactions but I am still preggers :( I was indused with my other two so I don't really know what I am looking for as far as labor. I feel like a FTM. I just want this boy out!

Comments

• I'm 36 wks tomorrow that's how I feel to I'm not having any signs of progression :(
  • I'm due tomorrow and all last week I was contracting but its all stopped. I feel like I'll still be pregnant at Xmas lol x
  • I'm due on the 13th and I dnt have no signs of labor this sucks cuz I'm tired of being pregnant now ugh
  • I'm also due Friday and have had contractions for quite awhile (weeks). Some are painful (start in my lower back and wrap around to my abdomen); others are your standard Braxton Hicks.

Off-subject but having been induced before, how was that whole process? My doctor just offered it out of the blue, and I haven't decided if I'd go that route. They gave me Thursday, Friday or Monday as options. Just curious about your experience with that.
  • Well the first took two tries and seemed to take a while. Second was pretty fast. If I started feeling pain I needed to get the epidural (sp) asap around 5 cm. I am going to ask for it again even tho I wanted to wait to go by myself but I am done and I can't wait too long I have big babies. Last baby was 9.10 and only 3 days over due
  • Im 38+2 and no sign of labor. Had bad contractions last wk but me and DH were arguing a lot. It was stress induced I'm sure. I have so much going on in my home life I really don't wanna be preggo right now. I feel like it makes my DH feel like he has the upper hand. Like im handicap. God knows best though.
  • I just got checked today and I am not dialated at all :-( I just want to cry :'-(
  • I got checked today too and I am dialated 2 cm and 80% effaced, which my Dr said was not typical of a FTM, but I am not getting my hopes up just yet. I have only had BH contractions and nothing else. ( atleast I think) I now feel like I am catching a cold which really sucks! :( I'm not due til 10/15, but it would be REALLY nice if he came this week!!!! I really don't want to go over!!