single digits yaaay

edited October 2011 in October 2011
Only 9 more days til my due date
time is dragging but its worth it (I guess) lol...I'm ready to c my little man I can't wait to hold him...
Dr app tomorrow I hope I have some kind of progress cause I show no sign of labor uugghhh!!!!
Help please send labor dust!
&Congrats to all the October mommies and much labor dust to u guys if u haven't went n yet

Comments

• Tons of labor dust hun :) u will be there in no time!
  • Labour dust to u!! I ave 16 more days, cud b less hopefully!!
  • How exciting! Lets hope he is hear soon and doesn't make you go into minus figures lol! Good luck x x
  • Me too @Ming_Lee. I'm so ready.
    I had absoluty no progress last week either.
  • I have 8 days. I wasn't ready last weekend but now I am.
  • congrats
  • in just 8 short days ill be in the single didgets and i really cant believe it.. lol.. so crazy.. i cant wait to see my lil man either..
  • edited October 2011
    Lmbo y'all is silly

Congrats u guys we really dnt have that long we just so ready to c our babies time seem like its goin so slow for us right now I know it is for me!!

I wonder if this is my water leaking last night and early this morning while I was sleeping my undies was wet idk what that is but I go to my 39wk appointment tomorrow I guess I can wait to c my dr
  • I wasnt dilated at all Friday and she hadn't dropped or anything (was 37+5) and had a scheduled csection for this Wednesday and my water broke last night with no contractions or anything. I thought I peed myself til it wouldn't stop
  • @Cole_plus_one omg Congrats to u I know ur happy!
    Did u have ur baby yet???
    I dnt know how it feel when ur water break cuz they broke my water my first pregnancy
  • @Ming_Ling yeah! I had her almost exactly 2 hours after my water broke! (C-section)