Ftm here and kind of freaking out

edited October 2011 in Babies Health
Ok so I had my baby last thursday and at first she want really pooping and all of a sudden she had a bunch of poop diapers.she has one at midnight then again at 1243 then again at 5 this bringing then again at 823 this morning...its not as dark as her first bm but they are still like study sometimes even watery should I be worried

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited October 2011
    I woulndt worry to much. She's still getting things to work. Do you ff or bf? Thar would also make. Difference on what her poo looks like :)
  • my son had REALLY watery diapers for a few days when he was born (he's 4 weeks today) so i had called the pedi and they said that's normal for a breastfed baby. so long as it's not mucusy (sp?) or has any blood in it they didn't seem concerned. his poops are also extremely explosive sounding...so if you're bf-ing that may happen with your daughter lol it was disturbing the first time i heard his poop.
  • My daughter pooped like 5x a day her first week, she's now 12 days old an is getting regular (about once a day)
  • Yup sounds normal to me babys are pooping machines lol I would worry if theres blood just like @mam082711 said
  • Totally normal.