he left me.

edited October 2011 in Relationships
So I had a growth scan today and I called bd after like I always do to tell him how it went. Well he didn't answer so he calls me like an hour later and yells at me for calling him because its not an emergency. I didn't call a work phone or anything just his cell he's an electricion so he always just has it and I talk to him all the time when he's at work. So since he was yelling at me after he finished I was crying and said ok goodbye. And I texted him and said sorry I won't call u while ur working anymore. And he texted me back telling me I'm a child and how he doesn't need all this bullshit. Then he called me and told me that if I ever hang up on him again he's done and he's moving out and he hung up on me I texted him and told him if he wanted to leave to just do it and he told me he's getting his stuff today and good luck for me to be on my own. Did I really do anything wrong here? All this because I called him to tell him that they said his son was perfect and weighs 4lbs 12 oz.

Comments

• Omg I'm sorry no ur not in the wrong at all if I where u id tell him to pull the tampon out and chill...*huggs*
  • Sounds like he had already planned to leave and tried to make an excuse. You did NOTHING wrong!
  • Aww im sorry hun u didn't do anything wrong . Maybe he's just having a bad day :(
  • That's just what I thought too about him having a bad day but its not fair for him to take it out on me and threaten to leave Me and be done. And when I said something to him about saying that he said it's not a threat its a promise. Ughh. Everything in our apartment is pretty much his so I told him so that he doesn't have to move all his stuff out I could just take mine and the baby's stuff and go. It would be pointless for him to take all his stuff and me stay the bed the dresser the couch the TV the table is all his. This is the worst day ever.
  • I agree with @granny2b you did nothing wrong and it sounds like he was just waiting for an excuse to start an argument to leave. Good luck with whatever happens
  • If sounds like he might just have his bitch on, he could be over tired? Not that is am excuse to upset you but if he is anything like my hubby he gets no sleep and alot of stress. Doesn't excuse his behaviour tho, tool.
  • He picked an arguement with you and is looking for a way out but isnt man enough to say it so he is, making you the problem. I would have told him ill pack your clothes for you. That pissed me off I hate when men act like that. Where does he plan, on going since he is so willing find that out.