need help with a third middle name

My daughters name will be Victoria Adelina Marie ______ Emert. I need a third middle name that fits well. My BD wants Sage. In case you were wondering. She is the third child so I'm giving her three middle names. My second daughter has two

Comments

• Carrie, cassie? I think they both go nice :-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Blythe, Crystal, Deanne, Joelle, Genevive, Julianne, Leeanne, Megan, Lynette, Margret, Lisbeth, Nannette, Lissette, Patrice, Serena, Sierra, Sofia, Yvonne. I also like Joy. The rest of the name is classy/classical sounding, so maybe another classy sounding name to match.
  • To me your names so far sound have the flow of a name for a European princess. You might also consider a family surname, is one fits, like you or your husband's mothers' maiden names. I would try the whole name out loud a number of times as well as how it looks written on paper.
  • @Granny2B Marie is my middle name. Adelina is from a book. Victoria is just a name that I like. I think we are going to go with Rose. Her name will be Victoria Adelina Rose Marie Emert.
  • What about Sophia or grace or faith
  • @Mama_luvs_her_girls I really like that! It is a beautiful name.
  • I like the rose marie! But question of you have a 4th child will you give them 4 middle names?