HE'S HERE!!!!!!

edited October 2011 in Giving birth
Soo finally 12 days late my lil Mr arrived weighingg 9lb 13oz!!!!
was suppose to be induced on 1.10.11 at 10.30am but contractions started at 4am in the morning, got to hospital has planned at 10.30am and said didn't need pessery and would either go into labour alone or have waters broke when room on delivery ward, (said would take ages for room) but 15 mins later there was a place, had waters broke at about 2.30pm, had gas and air contractions were constant with only 10 sec space but wasn't doing anything, had epidural about 5pm, was only 2cm dilated, then at 6.15pm had drip and was 3cm, baby kept coming of heart monitor, so at 7.15pm she tried putting clip on head to get monitored and was shocked has i was fully dilated, head was bit to far up to push, finally ready to push at 8.15pm head came at 9.21 and body at 9.22pm came home next day at 2.30pm no name yet

@jennys3rd (congratsss btw!!!!share a birthday!!!!)
@cheryl74
@littlenat86 (ty 4 lettin the kno :) )
@three_cats_n_a_baby
@pretty_princess01
@lyndsay1983

at 7.20am next morning widee awake all night (see a bit of my belly haha )

Photobucket

half hour old

Photobucket

Photobucket

with daddy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

• He is scrummy! Well done hun xx
  • So cute! Congratulations!
  • Omg he's so so cute, well done hunny, I'm really proud of you. My turn now.x x x
  • Oh wow!! Well done, He is amazing :-) how are you doing hun? xx
  • Congrats! :X
  • Wow congratulations he is so gorgeous! Nice and big too, makes me feel better! Can't wait til its my turn, i hope i do as good a job as you did, enjoy your little one he is a beaut x x x
  • Congrats
  • Omg he's beautiful! Love the big ones! And the 'I love daddy and daddy loves me' is the same outfit Ava had put on when she was born :-D Same birthday.... same outfit... weired. How you feeling? Bet you were glad for the epidural in the end. You any closer on a name yet? You've had 12 days extra already Haha! (Took us 3 days to decide :-) )
  • Just realised you're wearing same Jimjams too! Feel like a stalker Haha. Can't beat primani!!
  • I have those primarni pjs too!! No baby yet tho dam it lol
  • Congrats...such a cutie!!
  • @three_cats_n_a_baby Haha. Bless u. You will :-) how long now??? You'll have to get the babygrow from next too and u can also look like a creepy pregly stalker! Heehee.
  • Congrats... he's gorgeous!!
  • he is very cute! congratulations!
  • tyy everyone :)

@cheryl74 tyy hun :) yes your turn!!! checked earlier and saw your still here midwifes a liar!!! lol xx

@lyndsay1983 tyy :) im all good bit sore but found away to not hurt when i go to toilet haha, had a tiny labial tear neeeded 2 stitches the midwife's werereally shocked that I only needed that and didnt need forceps coming out or anything lol how're you and your lil girl doing?xx

@three_cats_n_a_baby not long now!!! lol and midwife said he be about 8lb haha liar!!! lol xx

@jennys3rd copy cat lmao he has the i love mummy one too lol but i love daddy was first outfit :) He looks so tiny now looked massive first few days, I think we have a name but not telling anyone till he comes cos dont want people sayin i dont like that and puts me of it (already had that happen) the contractions wasn't painful i just hated um cos they were coming soooo fast i couldnt handle it lol only worked down one side the epi tho but it slowed contractions down and took edge of them and wen it came to pushing was lots better cos could feel when to push, only swore at joe once that was because wen i asked for epi he said dont u wanna try pethidine first and isaid f**k of i want an epi haha gas n air made me throw up, cant beleive you only just managed to get up onto del ward!!! lucky eh? how're you doing?

(btw wont be able to reply untilmorning but i can see your replies, wont let me log on on this stupid phone)
    xx
  • Awe congrats on ur lil boy :)
  • I have 5 more weeks but blood pressure been goin up and down like a tarts knickers and a few other things making then think he will be early, fingers crossed! Two stitches is good too! I think the tearing bit is my biggest fear at the moment especially when u keep gettin laughed at for having such a big boy!
  • No name yet??? hehe he is georgous by the way Congrats mama
  • Awwwwww! So cute! :ar!
  • Oh my goodness! What a cutie! Congrats!
  • Oooo I hope your not in to much pain :-( we're good, just trying to get the hang of breastfeeding... I think we've pretty much got the hang of it, just findin a way that suits me and Bella and isnt too difficult. Bella's 3 weeks tomorrow, I cant believe how quick its gone! Just wish my body would settle as fast as shes growin lol xx
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congratulations!
  • Congrats he's gorgeous xxxx
  • @three_cats_n_a_baby hopefully your lil one will come in its own time (n a lil early perhaps ;-) ) hope all goes well
    @samiuk 1st outfit for Ava too :-) Richard thinks us pregly folk are all freaks :-D! Haha. There is nothing more annoying than thinking you've got a name and people judging it and putting u off. I went off Ava's after my sisters went on then thought no... sod off... we liked it! My mum even admitted she was do glad I didn't have a boy cos she HATED the name Noah! Told her she woulda have 2 have lived with it cos we only had two names for boys and we loved that one. She didn't even like our backup of Jonah. Way too friggin opinionated my family. Should all just be pleased for u shouldn't they n except the name u have picked for YOUR child :-) ....and reeellaaaxx... rant over :-)! You stick to your guns :-) let us know as soon as you've made it official. Nice to have a name to go with the piccies :-)
    @lyndsay1983 I'm only on day 5 of the brastfeeding (Owwww!) I will persevere tho. How u doin with it? Managed to express 2oz last night tho..yey. gonna try in a min for a bit more. She doesn't half drink some tho :-)!
  • @jennys3rd it gets less painfull. That toe curlin pain at the start of the feed will ease off. Have you got the lansinoh nipple cream? Its brilliant and lasts ages, its expensive but well worth it. We're doin ok its just hard when your used to bottle feeding xx
  • Yep. All prepared with the lansinoh :-) thank god!!!! Managed to breast feed with the first one but have up with the second at the raw nipple stage :-) !!! Didn't know about magic cream then ;-) soooo looking forward to this stage ending!!!! At least I know she takes both bottle and breast so my expressed milk is one of the night feeds while daddy is on paternity :-D x
  • @three_cats_n_a_baby biger the baby easier it is to get out :) lol

@lyndsay1983 @jennys3rd i breastfeedin 2 and boobs was killing me so been pumping get loads out lol try 2 have him on breast during night though, btw did u kno u can get lansinoh on prescription? i got some other day :) saves ya ,money, he been named btw Archie Jack Goodhand :) @cheryl74

xx
  • Lovely name :-) an no I didnt know :-( cost me 11.50! Well it cost the hubby 11.50 :-)
    Get us lot hey! a whole bunch of boobie babies :p