i need to vent

edited October 2011 in VENT (keep it peaceful!)
So I had my son three months ago and of course all of our friends wanted to know when I was in labor or going to ne induced so I sent out a group text we picked my sons godfather my husbands bestfriend well my feelings are now hurt they were also pregnancy and knew since last week they were getting induced last night they told all of our friends but us. I guess I thought more of our friendship then them. I told my husbands his friend isn't the godfather any more I been waiting for him to get me his papers from his church we need and was going to plan my sons baptism around his sons age so that he isn't to young for gathering of ppl. Am I thinking to much into this

Comments

• Are you sure they purposely didn't tell you? Maybe they thought they told u
  • @proudmomma In not sure. I texted her cause I saw on fb that she was in labor I thought oh she went into labor I said to her is it time for Alex she said I'm at the hospital waiting to be induced like u didn't know what was going on. I then got on fb and saw everyone knew since last week I had a birthday party that they said they would try and make they didn't come or call. She had her baby last night around 8 I got pic of him this morning saying he is born
  • She probably thought she told u