c section and lots of gas!?

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
I just had a c section 2 days ago and I am in more pain because of the gas then from my scar.. has anyone else have this

Comments

• Yes my dr told me to take gas x
  • Yes!! The gas pains are horrible! That's why they say to walk around as much as u can..chamomile tea helps too! Hope u feel better, I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone! :/
  • I did with my first and it was horrible. Someone told me of an old remedy that helps. I would have said they were crazy but I tried it. I was told to get ginger tea and black strap molasses. I went to an organic store and got Orange ginger tea and real blackstrap molasses. After I had my second which was also a c section. I made the tea at the hospital and mixed the molasses in it. It wasn't very tasty but it helped more then those pills they gave me for gas in the hospital. I usually don't believe in old remedies but this was one that worked for me. I will be buying blackstrap molasses and Orange ginger tea to put in my hospital bag when I have this third c section.
  • yess they suck n are so uncomfortable... just walk n b on ur feet as much as possible n sayy yes to medz!!!
  • They gave me gas pills at the hosp. It was so painful!