Gerber Good Start Gentle....to....Enfamil Gentlease

Any babies have problems on it? My daughter has had issues with it so now she's switched to Enfamil Gentlease. Any mom's like Enfamil and babies do well on it?

Comments

• I've had my newborn on it and would love to know the same. She's only been pooping once a day but pushes n passes gas all day. Is it the formula?
  • Pooping once a day and passing gas is completely normal unless she is in pain all the time or the poop is hard. Newborns can range from Pooping every diaper to Pooping every four days. My son is on enfamil but not the gentleease. He is doing just fine.
  • @munecalinda my little girl was gassy on it too. But the new enfamil formula is supposed to stop gassyness and fussyness. Using the gerber one over a month now...she's just gotten more fussy over time. So I'm HOPING that the new formula will do what it says!
  • My daughter was switched to enfamil gentlease and does great on it. She doesn't get many belly aches anymore since we switched her to it. Enfamil gentlease is a Tad bit more expensive, however its totally worth it because Eiralynne feels better on it
  • I use the Enfamil gentlease on my daughter and it seems like the only thing that seems to help her. Everything else seems to make her spit up.
  • What's the difference? ... I always thought they were the same. I got the enfamil gentlease on wic with my 1yr old & whenever I needed to buy formula I always bought the gerber goodstart gentle.... sometimes I even bought the target up & up gentle formula, & I never had a problem.
  • I use the gentlease its the only formula she has been on and does great on it.
  • I switched my son to similac sensitive and he is doing great no where near as much gas or fussing
  • Ka'Dyn Became Very Fussy Yesterday & Everyone Thinks Its The Milk (Gerber Goodstart Gentle) But My First Idea Was Gas & How Would Yu Know Their Little Tummies Are Hurting?