Breast feeding ladies.....you'll want to read

I had my baby girl last thursday and im breast feeding but her latch isn't quite right so my nipples are super raw and cut up....I couldn't take it anymore so my boyfriend went out and got me the mi pump single electric pump by first years and I love it...it works great I'm glad I didn't go and spend crazy money on a medela when this one works great...I give it 5 stars***** lol

Comments

• Same thing happened to me from the first couple of days & it got worse as I kept breastfeeding..so I stopped a couple days & only pumped & then went back to breastfeeding. He's 19days now & it def got better. Your nips will toughen out, don't worry. Good luck girl :D
  • @clope18 I hope so plus my nipples are like flat so I have to use a nipple shield I hope soon I can do it without...I still need some help but wic can't see me till the 10th and the hospital can't see me till thursday so I'm like wtf
  • thats how it was w/my son..I got a medela hand pump though and that crap broke! so I got a first yrs hand pump and it work so good!
  • i had really raw nipples also so ive been using the shields since like day 5. my lil boy is 2 weeks and 6 days and bf is already 10000% better...hope to get ridof the shields soon!
  • That's the one I'm getting too it helps if the baby is latched properly from what videos I've seen that's what they say i have a month and few days left
  • My baby has a great latch, but he hurts like hell still :( I think I'm just not use to it yet