ATTENTION OCTOBER MOMMYS:

edited October 2011 in October 2011
So October 5th (which is today) is the most common birthday in America. SO with that being said LABOR dust to all my fellow October Mommys. I'm due the 17th. 2cm dilated and 50% thinned out. Doc thinks I'll go very soon. Maybe today?!? Haha I wish.

Comments

• I'm 39w today. Today would be nice!!
  • Good luck! I hope today is the day too.80% effaced, lost my mucous plug and had my bloody show last night! I'm going to start some cleaning!!! :)
  • Being induced next Thursday and not showing any signs of her coming before that. Not dilated and zero percent effaced. My due date is the 17th also!
  • I left work due to horrid contractions yesterday I had them Monday as well maybe today is the day. :) labor dust to all October mommies.
  • Labor Dust all around!!! I'll be 39 weeks on Friday....today sounds nice though :)
  • Labor dust ladies! You can have ask my leftovers!
  • labor dust ladies... and thanks for the labor dust as well i want this lil guy out.. but i know he calls the shots not me.. ahahhahaha lol :-))
  • Really? I lost a big bloody mucus chunk lastnight... maybe todays the day? That would be pretty cool. :)
  • today was the day i was trying to shoot for.. i have a friend, sister-n-law, cousin & my mom's best friends bday today!!
  • I had no idea! I'm not due till the 23rd but I'm measuring 40 weeks already.... and I'm 2cm dialated and had diarrhea and some spotting all day yesterday and this morning so we will see! Labor dust to the rest of us Oct mommies left!
  • Woot woot! I'm being induced today! Home he comes before midnight!
  • I'm 36+1 hope I'm soon .
  • Really dilation tells nothing about when you will deliver. My bestfriend went to the doc at 38 weeks and got checked and he said her cevix was super tightly sealed. And no thinning out. 2 days later her 8 pd 6oz baby girl was born all on her own. But good luck to all you ladies. I know how excited you all are. I just woke up from the most vivid dream ever. And I was bathing and caring for my baby girl. When I woke up I was so sad she wasnt here screaming and crying and pooping on me lol
  • I am due Friday. And would love him to come out today
  • Really??? Greatttt! I'm.being induced as we speak. Was supposes to b induced yesterday but I was rescheduled.