Belly Button piercing

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
Hey! Any one getting or have stretch mark around the piercing area!? I have none anywhere but right by the piercing it is slowly stretching and getting bigger!

Comments

• Yes! Me! I have stretch marks on my hips but no where near my that part of my belly except for that huge ugly stretchmark that came from my piercing
  • @myHEARTZx3 lol that's crazy someone should have told me when I was sixteen that would happen when I got pregnant...I mean I would have did it anyway but at least I would've known lol
  • Lol I had my baby when I was 16 and I left it out since...i wish I woulda known too
  • Me too its horrible
  • take it out!!!! i had a freind get one huge one starting from the peircing .. girl its not worth the risk.. ugh.. i had my peircing out at 28wks.. good luck
  • I got devil horns coming from my piercing they are the only noticeable ones I have sigh!
  • @lae3 lol no I don't have the ring in its been out for years but its just stretching only in that area.
  • @kailiasmomma05 I'm sitting here totally trying to imagine that right now! Oh Geeze 37 days left and I'm sure it will stretch even more!
  • oh ok.. then .. its going to widen but it shouldnt get a streatch mark.. i have streatch marks but none on the ring hole.. i thought you were saying you had a streatch mark .. lol.. sorry.. cause my friend left hers in and in the las few wks it went from the ring hole up about 6inchs..
  • @lae3 o wow!! 6 inches!! Lol okay let me stop bitching about my half inch then.
  • I took my ring out at around 30 weeks...I still push it through like once a week to make sure it doesn't close but I've had mine for 9 years now lol mine is kinda stretched but I don't think it will look bad after baby is out...I just put lots of lotion on it :)
  • I have devil horns coming out the top & one ugly one from the top hole to the bottom! I took it out early to prevent this but it still happened its the only one I have.i have 19 days left & it looks like its getting uglier & uglier :(
  • you know ive come to deal with the ones i have. and i know they could be much worse.. if its the price i pay to get my babies to me strong and healthy.. all take them over agian.. :X and not only that ive seen much worse..
  • My sister warned my to take mine out before I had that happen. So far so good lol I took mine out at 5 months
  • @brttnywstn14 hmm I didnt think it would close after so long good thing ur making sure of that.

@moodymommie is that the only stretch mark u have gotten??

@lae3 I know what you mean when Zola gets here I won't even care Plus I have a huge scar on my back from spinal surgery and the spinal surgery is the reason why I have to have a C-section so I guess this lil stretching is nothing :-)

@Alwayzbeenurz2008 hope that works for you I haven't had.mine in this whole pregnancy then 7 months it appeared! Good luck!
  • I've gotten stretch marks around (above) my belly button. The funny thing is is that I got stretch marks there with my first pregnancy. It started at around 8 months but since I delivered shortly after that it didn't spread. This time around its pierced and the stretch marks are spreading. One even looked like it was cut, it had a scab on it. I started using bio oil and its stop since then (knock on wood) I took my ring out when I a 3 months. I'm scared it will close up but I lost all of my rings and I refuse to buy anymore til afterwards. I also have a black mark where the hole is.
  • yep :) the reat of me is perfect none on boobs butt or sides just my belly button percing & it looks like it streches more it started off little...its still not that bad! im not complaining! :) its my battle scar I cant believe thats all I got from growing my most precious gift :) (sorru im all emo it getting worse the closer I get to dd lol)
  • I have a big mark from my piercing. :( and 1 stretch mark coming out of the top of it. I had the pregnancy ring in there until I was 36 weeks. Than it stretched to much and hurt so bad. So i took it out.
  • Photobucket ok I got 7 piercings on belly button (scar is from Colo resection)
  • Photobucket (I mean colon resection that's from the scar)
  • BTW I'm 32 weeks