I'm in early labor !! :) UPDATE*** tiny very boring update

edited October 2011 in Labor
I know its really nothing yet but I'm so excited to be getting that much closer to see my baby girl :)

about a week ago I was not dialated and 0% effaced but -2 stationed.

Well today me and bd made love at 10:00pm, after he came we stopped and I put 2 pillows under my butt so it can be elevated and hopefully get the seman started on thinning out my cervix and I just layed there for 30 mins. After that we started walking outside and just standing around for another 30 mins. Then I go lay down and start screaming for my mom 5 mins later kuz I feel babys head pushing out hard, the urge to use the bathroom, and I'm getting menstrual like cramps. I end up going to l&d to see what's going on and by that point I'm getting light contractions 4 mins apart for an hour. She checked me for dialation and I'm not dialated but I'm 50% effaced which makes me happy I'm getting somewhere :) (looks like the cum helped :) ) I guess my contractions weren't strong enough to dialate me yet though but I know they'll get there. They sent me home and told me I'm in early labor and to walk a lot tmrw and make some more love and hopefully my contractions will get painful or my water will break :) It's now 4:00am and I'm still getting contractions about 10 mins apart but they aren't strong enough yet :(

I'll update tmrw after I walk and whenever we make love!
Hopefully she'll be here soon :)

Comments

• Aww congrats! When is ur dd?
  • @ExcitedForOctober thank you :) I'm all excited and hyped up lol its the 20th I turned 38 weeks today.
  • Whooooo!! Jrs girlfriend is going to be here soon :X

%%- %%- %%- %%- %%- %%-
  • @MrsMitchell03 Yes!!!! I'm guna try everything I can to get her here within a few days, so non stop sex it is lol
  • Aww am 38wks today too!! Hope ur labour will progress more, sounds like ur nearly there.
  • yay!!!! im excited for you! keep us updated!!!!
  • edited October 2011
    @sexysecondtimemom & @kdaniels Aww thanks guys :) I definitely will update, so far I'm still having contractions but there still light hopefully by morning it will hit me strong :) @sexysecondtimemom Aww Yaya a due date buddy :) hopefully we both can go in !
  • Am sure u'll get there b4 me, I ave no labour signs at all. I better ave sum of wat ur havin nd get busy wit hubby wen he gets home... lol!! Am soo anxious for baby too nd dnt want to go past due date.
  • yay I'm happy for you ima do the same
  • do your contractions feel like cramps?
  • edited October 2011
    Congrats! Keep moving! :)
  • Oh thats right im due the day after you! :) we r soooo close!
  • @sexysecondtimemom I don't wana go past due date either so I'm not guna stop having sex lmao :D since it seems to be working why not right lol I wish I had that much energy though lol

@paige11 thank you :) I'm excited for you too I can't wait till all us Veggo pregos have our babies I think were the last two ! ANd not really.. just tightening and my belly gets hard I only get cramps when she pushes down.

@firsttimeOct_mom thank you :) I'm guna try !

@excitedforoctober oh yeahh I totally forgot ! Yes we are :) so excited are you having any labor signs?
  • What!!! yay!!! you went walking last night..weren't you cold?
    when I was in labor w/my son I walked outside and it was freezing so it made the contractions hurt more (he was born n Dec)
    go walk the outlet or fashion show mall or even town square and get some shopping done :) there's a few sales for Columbus day
    good luck!!!!!!
  • That's great jus from having sex !! I'm 36+2 an dialated to 2 my Hubby will b home from work wen I'm 38 wks we mite have to try lol
  • edited October 2011
    @nameless oh gosh I was frozen lol and my jacket didn't really zipper kuz of my belly lmao that's prolly why they hurt so bad when I was outside ? Hmm.. ,& ooh I haven't been to those places ina while that sounds like fun :) I usually go to meadows mall but I don't like to hold my purse so I always complain and make my boyfriend hold it so we haven't really been out much lol & Omg how fun sales are awesome when is Columbus day? oh yes and thank you :)

@Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo rightttt :) we haven't had sex in a while so I didn't think it would do anything but I'm happy I progressed & ooh how excitingg ! How did you get to 2? :) & Yes definitely when he comes home from work do itt but make sure to put pillows under your butt when he's done so it can like go straight to your cervix if you know what I mean ;)
  • Yea I no Wat u mean ;) I have no idea how I got to 2 only thing I can thing of is walking the mall 2 times an goin to Walmart that's all I've done becuz 2 wks ago I was long thick an closed .
  • @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo hmm.. then walking more should be the key :) I just wish it wasn't so painful for me to walk.
  • Exactly !! My feet swell an throb ! I went an bought sum nike shox they help a little but yea its almost not worth walking
  • Whoooo! Jrs excited :p hes been giggly and hyper all day.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • UPDATE - 11:15 am

@excitedforoctober , @MrsMitchell03 ,@sexysecondtimemom , @kdaniels , @paige11 , @firsttimeoct_mom , @nameless , @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo , @lmelanson
    & anyone else I forgot lol sorry I'm on my phone.

I just woke up with the most horrible stomache ever :( (tmi like the kind where you have to throw up and go #2 at the same time.) it sucks kuz I just fell asleep 3 hours ago & now I'm up again :/ anyways everytime I push I feel the baby kinda pushing too and I feel my uterus or something squeezing and coming down, now I'm scared to push to hard, and now its scaring me and I don't wana play this game anymore :'( I'm scared to give birth... more like terrified! :'( anyways some more contractions started but they are extremely light (they can be braxton hicks but I'm not sure) but some of them are followed by light cramps and I feel really upset. Hopefully this will pass and I can go back to sleep. Idk if this has anything to do with labor but this is EXTREMELY rare for me to feel this way. (I haven't had morning sickness this whole pregnancy or anything really its been a breeze besides my pelvic pain , tmi out of the million days were pregnant I only threw up once.) I'm going to try to drink some water and go back to sleep for a little. I'll update and try to reply to comments when I feel a lil better :)
  • With my first labour, I experience period like cramps and like wantin to do #2, seems like ur in early labour. Try to get sum rest for now but I predict u shud b in active labour in a few hours time. Dnt b scared mama, ur body can handle it, b 4 long ur baby girl b here!!
  • I ll send you my quick painless labor suat maybe its baby time
  • I remember I got tummy aches before having Bella I even got diahrrea I thought it was the pancakes I made that morning lol but once I started getting contractions oh man was I scared :/ I was like fuck is there an easier way to get her out lol hopefully you and @paige11 have those babies soon :)
  • Sorry don't know what ur experiencing but maybe ur close to meeting ur lil one :)
  • Im sorry hun :( text me when you wake up :D dont be scared youll do great!
  • Just relax and try to sleep when you can. I had a stomach ache the night before I went into labor. Also drink lots of fluids, especially if you are having diahria. You want/need to stay hydrated.
    Also, don't do any more pushing you can cause your uterus to swell which can complicate delivery.
  • Columbus day is on the 10th..
    when i went into labor w/Brandon I thought i had to poop the whole night..trying to poop was me actually pushing him out and got to the hospital at 9cm
    with Kayla I was already at the hospital..and had that feeling again..but felt sick and like peeing and pooping..my stomach didn't hurt like period cramps this time around it hurt as if I had to go to the bathroom and I was holding it all day
    how do you feel now??
  • Sounds like ur getting close !! Yayyy :) an don't be terrified ull be fine especially if ur getn the epideral .