Ultrasound to L&D INDUCTION! Update!

edited October 2011 in Labor
So was few of you know a few weeks ago. I had to go in for Some growth scans because they suspected Emery wasent growing. Well I came in today for my next scan and the hole time the tech was silent. Then out of no were she said ur gona have to be sent to l&d right now. Shocked I asked why and she said baby has not grown since my last scan. So right now I'm hooked up to monitors and my midwife is being informed of what's going on. My blood presure is elevated also but the nurse said that's probably because I'm panicing. The option on the table right now is to induce me and get Emery out, but I won't know what they have decided untill the on call Dr or my midwife finaly gets here. I'm alone and quite scared/nervous.

Comments

• Prayers ur way hope everything is k, how far along r u?
  • How far along are you?
  • Prayers for u an bby emery. Stay positive
  • Things will turn out the way they are supposed to turn out! Stay strong and try not to stress! You may have your baby Emery in your arms today! I will hope and pray that you are both healthy and strong!
  • Good luck. I'm sure everything will be just fine! and I love that name!!! (:
  • Good luck momma
  • Hoping everything turns out ok!
  • GL with everything :)
  • How big is he measuring. I'm 2 days shy of where you are. On the plus side if they induce no more waiting;)
  • Prayers for u n ur baby to be strong n healthy
  • @MommyYara @garagebandfan @breewashington08 @Emmalee7 @traci84lucas @ExcitedForOctober @Roxy @myHEARTZx3 @lovemyangelbabys

Update: so i finally seen the on call dr and my midwife, and after they colaberated on what to do they decided that because my placenta is still working and my fluid is were it should be that they are going to do 3 stress tests next week and another ultrasound next week, just so if there is a small chance she will gain a bit more weight, and if nothing goes wrong with them that they are going wait and induce me on the 18th. But if she hasn't grown from today till the next scan next thursday that might be reassessed and they might start the induction that day. If not then they said they defiantly don't want her in past the 18th.

@octoberonly well at my last scan they said she was measuring 35 and shes still the same the time.
  • Thanks for the update! Hope all goes well and baby grows a bit more. Keeping u guys in my thoughts an prayers. :)
  • Praying everything will be ok
  • Praying everything will be ok hun!
  • Gl. Prayers to you and emery.
  • edited October 2011
    Awe hun!!!! Stay strong!!! She is going to do fine! So are you! She is far enough along that she will be ok! Just hang in there hun. It could always be worse just remember that. You are very luck to have made it thus far so just know she's going to do great!!!! Wish I lived closer bc id be there for you! Keep us all updated! Everything happens for a reason. Thoughts and prayers to you!
  • Hope the best! I will be thinking of ya!
  • Praying things go gd
  • @Samantha @traci84lucas @Roxy Thank you for your support ladies :)

@momofSOONtobe7 Thanx so much, that means alot of you just to say ud be here if u could :X I know she will be alright, shell just be a tiny little monkey. It was just so shocking to hear all of a sudden that she hadn't progressed, my midwife had told me a few days before everything was looking alright then Bam! The ultrasound tech scared me aswell buy franticly telling me i needed to go be monitored right away. Then the chick in the next bed screaming bloody murder when she was getting an IV put in dident do much good eather lol Im so anxious for it to get to next thursday or the 18th i just want to hold her in my arms so i can see shes ok!
  • Praying for a wonderful outcome next scan!
  • @ash1la Thank you very much! :)
  • Geez that's sure to scare ya... i hope you're able to keep her in & growing!! :) sending luck & prayers to u girly. Let us know how next week goes!
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 Thank you :) and yes i will let everyone know how it gose, im so anxious!
  • @CntWaitFrMtLilSweets How are things going? I haven't seen anything from you recently but I also haven't been on. I hope your keeping faith!!! God will be right there with you and your beautiful baby hun always remember your never alone regardless!!! Keep us posted. And good luck hun! I know the feeling of being alone all to well but in the back pf my mind I know I always have angels and God with me! Hugs to you and prayers!
  • Good luck the same thing happened to my step sister her little man was born 5 weeks early now he's a little chunckers lol %%- hoping for the same for u!!
  • @momofSOONtobe7 Things are going alright, i just had another stress test this morning actually and she seems to be doing good. I have another growth scan on thursday to check her out, and if that goes ok then i can go home and wait until the tuseday then go back in to begin the induction. But if it dosent go good then i have to go to l&d so they can re-think what to continue with. My midwife said she wont be surprised if i get sent back up there on thursday so i don't realy know what to think about that. Because shes only a midwife there had to be an OB/GYN join in on my file or case or what ever they call it, so they now work together to decide what to do. The man is middle eastern and pretty much the only thing i can understand from him talking is '' she gona be small baby'' every time he says anything. So i just nod and smile until hes finished lol. I will let you know how it goes on thursday!! Thanx for asking how i was, it made my day :)

@darknesofnight4u Thank you :) and lol at little chunkers, made me smile!
  • You know what my brother was only about a pound when he was born. She will be just fine!!! So she's a small baby makes it an easy delivery. My smallest was 6.6lbs typical but that's the smallest out of 4. As long as she has a heart beat she's moving and she's practicing breathing with all the technology we have now a days she will be just fine!!!! Idk if you know amber or not she got banned about a month ago nut she just had her baby today and she was only 1lb I think 1 oz. Don't let the doctors scare you. God will do what's best for her and she's in good hands with him! He always makes the best decision!!! She will do great. Just keep your head up!