There's no category for BC so this is the next appropriate category...

edited October 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
My son is a little over 3mos. old. He EBFs and I don't pump. I started the mini pill almost two months ago. Around the end of week one in the first month I got a period that lasted about 6 days. I have not managed to take my pill at the exact same time each day. I even had to change the time to a later one because the first time was harder to stop what I may have been doing to take my pill. Once I even missed a pill for nearly 12 hours. I was careful not to do anything for 48 hours as instructed.

It's nearly the end of week three of my second month. I have not gotten another period. I'm worried that it means I'm pregnant. I already have three kids. I do not have it in me to have an abortion if I am, and I cannot think of adoption, especially after the history of my youngest and my decision to keep him. My husband was going to get snipped but hasn't yet. I'm hesitant to test because I don't know if it would be too early. I also dread seeing two lines because we are already in a situation where we need help and the last thing we need is another mouth to feed. I've tried looking up help online but each answer pairs together EBFing and not having any period since having the baby, which is only half true with me since I have had a period. Does anyone have any clue what I should do here? Am I stressing unnecessarily? Or do I need to take a test?

Comments

• I would wait two more weeks to see.of you get your period. Missing the pill like that can mess with your cycle...
    In the mean time since youre having trouble taking.the pill I would look into other bc.options or make hubby get snipped asap
  • Thanks. :) I tried to get Mirena after my second but my uterus measured too small for it. I don't want Depo cos I have a friend who got pregnant while on Depo so I don't trust it. And the copper implant scares me. :O Hopefully things will work out and hubby will get snipped and it'll all be okay!