Blood work resuts after 3 mc!

edited October 2011 in Getting pregnant
The dr called and left a message and said some things came back positive in my lab work and something about baby asprin and some other medicine when I get pregnant. I tried calling back and they said theyd call me back with details. I'm excited nervous cuz maybe they found what is wrong with me and why im mc! I hope its nothing too serious. I'm dying waiting for the call back.

Comments

• Good luck mama, hope it is great news and you can start again soon!
  • Awe. I understand the suspense!!!!! Hope they can figure things out for you hun! Good luck! Sticky baby dust to you.
  • I had 3 miscarriages in a row and now I'm 11 1/2 weeks pregnant and the dr said everything looks goood. Strong heartbeat and good ultrasound! I decided to try the baby aspirin this time and I think that's what saved this baby! I was going to get the bloodwork done, but thought I would wait. So I wish you the best!
  • Yeah my dr said I was positive for factor 5 so I get blood clots and thats Why I have been miscarrying. She is going to put me on baby asprin and something called heparin shots and it should work. I can't wait lol. were trying again in the begining of nov!
  • Yay! I really hope you get your baby and I'm glad nothing serious is wrong. Baby dust your way!
  • Im so excited! Lol. Im really hoping this is gonna work. It gives me a little relief knowing there is a reason why I was mc.
  • @rjr33
    Just to give you the run down of what I know. My wife is on heparin and previous pregnancies was also on (baby) aspirin. The aspirin is usual one tablet a day 80-100mg and one injection of heparin (clexane) administered into the skin on belly or thigh. The injections stop one day before birth and then continue normally until 6wks PP.

My wife has to do this with any pregnancies due to a previous severe DVT. While the injections are scary at the start butt does become easier.

Good luck with everything.
  • Im so glad you know whats happenings now. Goodluck and hope you get pregnant again quickly xox
  • Oh yay! I'm so happy they were able to figure it out and that there's something you can do! I dish you the best of luck!
  • Thanks for the info! after 3 mc I dont think im scared of having to do shots everyday lol. I Just really hope it works.

I hope the next couple weeks go by fast so I can try again lol