My baby is one week old & she is already...

2»

Comments

• @sunshinelove awe ur son is cute :) & congrats. Lol girl yes I was having serious heartburn the last two months & lol to u whippin ur boobs out haha. Nyla doesnt want my boobs :(

@pregnantelf thank u girl :)
  • Naliyah laughs lol like you can hear her giggling its so cute
  • @newmomma13 now where have u been lol??? How r u & Naliyah doing? That is too cute if shes giggling already :)
  • Girl this little girl keeps me busy lol...were doing good just getting use to each other...what about you and nyla
  • @newmomma13 same here, really tired & restless but hanging in there. Nylas been such a good baby. She doesnt even cry.
  • That's good...naliyah cries when she is hungry...she's super mean when she's hungry its crazy...lol at night she's sometimes hard to put to sleep after a feeding...where does nyla sleep
  • Shes been sleeping in the bed with me n her daddy. I have a bassinet by our bed but its been too cold to let her sleep in there. She sleeps right next to me & loves to feel skin to skin. Even wen shes hungry she doesnt cry she just moves her arms n legs lol but I got her on s schedule so I feed n change her every 2 to 3 hrs so she doesnt get fussy n it works :) @newmomma13 im still waiting on a pic lol email me a pic of her
  • I try to get her on one but she is so hard to wake up!!!!! Lol we had her sleeping in this little bed that we would put in our bed but she doesn't poker it so I think we are just gonna out her in bed with us for now on...when u feed nyla do you use formula and breastmilk? Ok I'm about to send you some
  • just sent you some
  • I feed nyla both, during the day is breastmilk and at nite is enfamil. Awe I just saw her pics. Shes beautiful & she has hella hair too. I see u puttin the headbands u made to use. Its so adorable :) who do u think ur daughter looks like?? My daughter looks like her dad but she looks asian like me lol. U cant even see the black in nyla lol @newmomma13
  • She's soooooooo freaking pretty!!!!! Tre thinks she's pretty to.. he needs a girlfriend ;) lol

http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/breewashington08/?action=view&current=IMAG0005.jpg
  • Awe look at him hes so cute, he must be smiling at his mama :) he gave u a big cheezy smile. Luv it. @breewashington08
  • My son was like 3-4days old when he let out a laugh and it scared the crap outta my mom.
  • @steph_due_101611 really thas too cute, I woulda been in shock lol n try n record it next time haha
  • Oh ok sounds easy... did your doc say that was ok I mean it sounds ok...but I think she looks like both of us she has his nose for sure lol my profile pic of of us idk if you can see any resemblance
  • That was 4yrs ago.
  • My baby girl has been smiling since the day we left the hospital. And has smiled everyday since and she is now three months. I love happy babies :)
  • Yeh her doc said its okay. Ima go buy the nipple shield 2moro so she can latch on again bc im always leaking at nite n my pump is hella loud.
  • edited October 2011
    @due_in_july thats great :) ur lil girl is so cute. I love happy babies too. My daughter only smiles in her sleep lol