Please no one get offended!!

edited October 2011 in Just for Fun
But does anyone else get kinda shocked when they see peoples pictures and they are a race different then what you thought? I'm in no way racist and this wasn't to be so. But it just trips me out when I look and I expect like a white baby and it's brown :) I love everyone. Shoot I was even shocked when my kids came out! My daughter was super dark when she was born and lightened up. I'm white and my husband is light skinned Hispanic and my son was white then got dark!!

Comments

• Lol!! I was thinking the exact same thing!!
  • Lol it doesn't shock me theres soo many mixed people now days its normal to me. Especially me being from hawaii its such a big melting pot of cultures it seems everyones half this, quarter that :) my kids,are a bunch of ethnicities.
  • @myHEARTZx3 lol i wished there was a like button here!!! Youd so be getting a "like"
  • I am in a mixed relationship as well and still get like oh! Your baby is so Dark! And I'm like yeah, but I love him ^.^ I understand there is a bunch of mixes and some I am still like, omg that's a gorgeous mix! My niece is african hawiian and white and has the most beautiful skin color like a wonderful olive, huge but slightly Asian tipped eyes and is tall with amazing features. My sister (her mom) is pasty white, like a piece of paper lol, small eyes, and pretty features.
  • Im waiting to see how my baby girl comes out. She's half persian (sp?)
  • I'm black and whatever else as you can see I have light skin and my husband is brown both our grandmothers where damn near white lol but they were black and prolly mixed up I know my grandma is and so is my dad. But my son came out looking hispanic and then my daughter came out looking middle eastern so yeah we all mixed up every one is. Hence why we are AMERICAN my husband wanted to put that as my childrens race lol!
  • ha ha this is a great thread it made me laugh
  • edited October 2011
    Ohh she sounds cute! I'm asian..filipino italian and my bf is black, hawaiian and chinese so they are similar mixes as ur neice :) and they are dark n gorgeous..theu have beautiful big eyes like me! Ppl tell me they are dark too I'm like what do u expect? And? Lol
  • @QweenNique my husband tried that too! He is mexican heritage but is a total American! He was like I served my country for 8+ years I am not mexican!! I'm like ok I get that but I HAVE to put it!!!
    @myHEARTZx3 she is soooooooo pretty and she has long pretty fingers lol! I love that look, so I bet your baby (and yourself) will be gorgeous
    @mommysierra good everyone needs a laugh ;)
  • lol ur son must be soo handsome too! when my first daughter was born everyone would tell me i should i put her in modeling..i never did but it was weird that even strangers would come up and tell me. and everyone thought my son was pretty because we left his hair long and thought he was a girl. i was thinking.. why would i dress my "daughter" in boys clothes. lol