More labor signs??

edited October 2011 in Labor
So yesterday I told ya guys I lost my mucous plug but I really think it was my bloody show because it was tinged with blood...so last night I started getting really bad pains again in my lower belly but only on the right side, same thing happened to me on Tuesday. They would come and go and it is intense pain that takes my breath away and doesn't let me move. And today I got diahhrea (tmi) AND had ALOT of slimy discharge...do you guys think labor is coming soon?? :/ I just finished walking on the treadmill for 30 min so I'm hoping walking alot helps move things along!

Comments

• Girl that baby is coming soon! *labor dust*
  • @sara102011 [-O< Praying you are right! *labor dust* back at you! ...BTW HisMom20 said thank you! :)
  • sounds like contractions hun start timing them if theyre 5 min apart for an hour, or your water breaks (of course u know that) then head in!!! im sending u labor dust chica! woo hoo! although i am jealous that youre having real contractions, ive had a few random ones for the past few days, and im only a few days behind you. good luck and keep us posted!
  • @kdaniels But those pains went away, havent had them since early morning :( I never wished for pain to come the way I am now! Lol
  • Ohhhhh damn well I know how u feel then hun :(
  • Ooh I hope so it sounds like itt !!! Tons of labor dust to youu :) I hope they come back and maybe we can both go into labor at the same time :)