sad?

edited October 2011 in Depression
Im feeling extremely sad, like my feeling get hurt easy I feel alone, I feel like no one cares, idk could I be depressed? I had my Baby a week ago

Comments

• What you are feeling is very common. It gets better. We are here for you.
  • I felt the same way ...everyday gets easier ..and know its normal to feel this way! Talk to people about it..it will help...here anytime u need to talk!
  • I really don't have anyone to talk to really I feel really overwhelmed,when will it go away??
  • Are you a FTM? Do you have bd or family that you are close to? Your feelings are normal. Are you getting enough sleep and eating good? I will be happy to text w you regularly if that would help. Just leave your # in a message for me. Or send email or fb info. With must women it gets better fairly quickly.
  • Yes im a ftm no bd I have boyfriend he's been a big Help but had to leave won't be bac tell Monday I thought I had someone close to me but ever since I had the baby she's been distant She my sister and she's been very mean and just not understanding at all, im Probably not getting enough sleep, I think im eating good, and you can text me my numbers 719-925-4345.
  • I texted the number and it came back saying it is a land line. Perhaps you can try texting me: 423-605-2002.
  • I text it, I typed.my number wrong 719-924-4345
  • I text it, I typed.my number wrong 719-924-4345
  • I felt so overwhelmed and guilty ...I felt guilty for feeling overwhelmed! !! I cried everyday...and each day I noticed I felt little better ..did last a few weeks tho!! If u feel super down like u want to hurt yourself or baby tho call someone hun ..its normal to cry and feel emotional but not ok if its to that extent! ! Keep in touch! And there are always people on here to talk to..
    We understand!!