anyone from uk

Comments

• Hiya ladies, I'm from Nottingham,. Expecting my 1st and I'm currently 32 weeks with our lil man and we're due to meet him on 18th May :D
  • Hi im from wales and due 20th nov. Its my first x
  • from alton hampshire first baby due october 27th atm till dating scan on the 13th april
  • Hi im from gloucestshire due 15 august
  • @mamma4 whereabouts in glos are you from?
  • @hyperf1 what a coincidence I'm from Essex and my dates make me due 29.10.11 but had a couple of early scans due to bleeding and they made me due 1.11.11! Told me I will get official date at dating scan in a couple of weeks!
  • Im from gloucester what about you
  • Littlenat86 I had an early scan and they have dated me at 29.10.11 which is weird I have my 12 week scan booked for the 21st April so will see what date they give me. Bit weird lol
  • @mamma4 I live near Tetbury. Was born in stroud, so hoping I can have my baby there. Mummylady83 is also from gloucester.
  • Hi I'm from lincolnshire and due 7th Dec 11 well excited my partners 1st too x
  • Had 12 week scan I'm due 28/10/11 the baby was moving everywhere arms doing the back stroke and legs kicking up and down even rolled on his/her side it was amazing. Got great pictures. X
  • @hyperf1 had mine too, due date 30.10.11!! It took a while as baby didn't want to cooperate and the man was talking to it, shaking my belly and all sorts!! Glad all well :-) got my 20 week on June 13th x
  • They said it was the sugar from the jam on toast I had for breakfast that got the baby moving so much. Try it on your 20 week scan it might make baby easier to find lol. My 20 week is 14th June and can't come round quick enough.
  • So exciting!! I will do! I ended up sick the morning before I left home so that prob didn't help, combination of morning sickness and nerves I think! It moved a lot but just flipped and showed us its back and wouldn't turn back around! Was clapping too, obv thought it was very clever!
  • @mummylady83 when r u due and do Oi know what your having I found out I'm having a boy I'm well happy xx
  • Hi i am in London due Dec 11
  • First time mum also
  • Hello ladies. Im from north Scotland. 29 weeks with a baby girl. My first baby Im 23 years old and Im doing it on my own. Pretty happy about that to, no stress all the men I seem to meet have been utter ballbags. Mayb a Scottish thing. Hope all is going well with all your babies :) iv personally never been so happy
  • Ah atleast theres a few of us.how old is everyone?
  • I'm from Wales n goin by my dates my edd is jan 2 2012 n its my third baby. X
  • Hi, im from devon. This is my 2nd pregancy. I have a 17 month old little girl. Im due on the 11th november x
  • @elro16 I'm due oct 9th, but my bean will be here by sept 25th as I'm diabetic. The gender will remain a mystery until birth, unless its obvious at the scan on monday. We're hoping for another boy, but a healthy baby whether pink or blue is all we want. When are u due? x
  • Mummylady83 I'm due 13th Sept but don't think I will have him then my little girl was 3 wk early and had to have an emergency c section because her heart kept slowing down and I had high blood pressure she only weighed 3lb 12 x
  • @hayls im in wales were abouts in wales are you? Im in swansea.
    @amy26 I am from brighton originally and lived there all my life till I moved to wales 14 months ago. X

Im 34 weeks n due on july the 15th with my little boy. X
  • from liverpool girlys was due 28 may but still got stubbon boy so any day soon hopefully
  • im from stansted in essex im 17 and im 30weeks due on the 9th of august and im having a little girl x :)
  • Im from brixton. I'm 26 weeks and expecting my first on 14 September x
  • I'm from Swindon and due 3rd Dec with my 2nd :)

• I'm 29 yrs, live in south london and due second girl oct 20th. My oldest is 4.
  • I'm 29 yrs, live in south london and due second girl oct 20th. My oldest is 4.