34+4 & getting nervous.. &**Question about Jury Duty**

Im starting to get nervous about labor and delivery. I think about the pain and throwing up. Thats the two things i worry the most about.. Or my water breaking in bed or something. Anyways i was trying to hurry/run down the hallway at work to clock out because i was running late for my doctors appointment and i noticed that was a bad idea, my inner pelvis area started to hurt like sharp pains when walking, now its just really sore still but it seems to be off and on.. Can that be because he is head down? Just wondering, another thing is im super tired and have no energy but i have still some to do before lil big head gets here. Also i was basically constipated threw this whole pregnancy and now its easier for me to go..Anyways today im cleaning the car seat and stroller travel system that my bd's aunt gave us. I need to make a list of the rest of stuff i don't have quite yet, and get his mattress and masonite board for his bed because i got the angel care monitor. Anyone else starting to worry and think the time is coming soon, and are not fully prepared. Everyone is telling me im not going to make my due date, and its starting to put a little stress on me.

**& on another note, **
anyone know if i can get a doctors pass to get out of jury duty? I got my summons for Oct 24th :(

Comments

• Baby is still small and able to move around completely, she won't necessary stay head down
  • I'm sure u can get a drs note to excuse you from jury duty being so close to ur due date. You don't know how long the trial may last and having to sit for long periods of time.
  • Wow I was due for jury duty & just ignor it wonders wats gona happen to me
  • You should have gotten sent a little form that says you can't go for finacial reasons or other. Write other and say pregnancy. They will excuse you :) and don't worry him its all normal your body is getting ready for the big show :)