when do you feel "back to normal"?

Im 2 1/2 weeks pp i had a c section and im just ready for my body to be "back to normal" ive heard that once you have a baby your body doesnt every go back to normal but im ready for the bleeding to stop, for my incision to heal, my boobs to stop leaking, my cervic and whatever else is in there to go back to place, my coca to look normal and last but not least im ready to have sex. Ive read lots of post before i delivered about wanting to have sex so bad before the dreaded 6 weeks and i honestly thought i would of been able to wait it out but it is soo hard everything and i mean everything gets me in the "mood" lol and to top it all off the hubby touches and grabs me like hes ready to jump on me.

Comments

• I Wanna Know To BUMP
  • Its said that it takes 9 months to get where you are and 9 months to really feel like the old you.
  • I didst feel back to normal until like 7 weeks. But I still could use some work gaha
  • 9 months wow!!
  • We were doing it around 3-5 wks after 3 vag. Births. (A lot of wine helped the first time.) I think my spontaneous leaking was stopping around 6 wks. U'll still be smooshy for a while, as it takes around 6 wks for ur uterus to go back to it's size. By 6-7 wks, I felt like I had a hang of what was going on with the baby & new fam. Dynamics. Ur body may go back, but will NVR be the same. (I had a tummy tuck, boob job, & boob lift after #3, but I still would rather have had my "original" body back, than my "improved" one.)

A lot of it is attitude. Good luck to you! If ur ready to spice up your love life again, go for it! Just remember u can still get preggo again. My bff has babies 13 months apart & she was bfing!
  • We were doing it around 3-5 wks after 3 vag. Births. (A lot of wine helped the first time.) I think my spontaneous leaking was stopping around 6 wks. U'll still be smooshy for a while, as it takes around 6 wks for ur uterus to go back to it's size. By 6-7 wks, I felt like I had a hang of what was going on with the baby & new fam. Dynamics. Ur body may go back, but will NVR be the same. (I had a tummy tuck, boob job, & boob lift after #3, but I still would rather have had my "original" body back, than my "improved" one.)

A lot of it is attitude. Good luck to you! If ur ready to spice up your love life again, go for it! Just remember u can still get preggo again. My bff has babies 13 months apart & she was bfing!
  • I'm 5 weeks postpartum. My bleeding just stopped (but I had a vaginal birth so idk about csection pp bleeding). I had a 3rd degree tear which I started to feel "normal" down there about 4 weeks pp however I don't feel ready for sex just yet cuz I'm afraid I'm not fully healed. I've read horror stories of tears not healing properly/fully and the women having to get major surgery to cut them and repair it again. *shudder*
  • Oh and my boobies will leak til I'm done bf-ing. Lol so idk about that either.
  • Never;) jk. What I've learned after having my last 3 is that we're not all Heidi klum. We have to give our body a break. I couldn't wait to get my old body back even brought me to tears. Look how long it took for your belly to get so big, u have to allow that much time to heal. As far as your boobs and all postpartum stuff I think a good 6 weeks but everyone is different. Especially after a csection.you'll get there sweetie, hang in there :) I'll be joining u soon ;)
  • As far as recovery from the c-section it was prob around 5-6 weeks pp. As far as getting my body back...honestly, I didn't feel like I had it back until I stopped breastfeeding at 11 months pp. It still wasn't back to normal, but I was at least feeling like it was starting to...then I got pregnant again...lol. I got pregnant on my daughters first birthday!
  • Im almost 7 wks pp, i feel pretty normal. Had an unexpected csection. My stomach is i think back to its normal size, but mmy hips did widen, ugh. I bf, so my boobs ddo leak if i wait too long, or she randomly unlatches. I havent had sex yet though. And my incision has issues, well just one part. My body just heals slow unfortunatly, so i kind of expected a lengthy process.