x

2»

Comments

• Auora cause i think of the northern lights and christmas. But hazel rayanne is pretty
  • My grandmas name was Hazel Johanna (pronounced yohanna). It was on our girl list, but we're having another boy so it's not gonna be used-yet!
  • @mama0811 at least ur hubby wants to be involved! my man isn't helping he just says if he doesn't like something but he won't tell me which ones he likes best either lol. i think i will just keep my options open till i see her...but i would really love to have it done before then lol

@brttnywstn14 aww i'm sorry..was i one of them that discouraged u about jayden? i remember someone asked on here and i said that name was used too much..lol its a nice name but i just see it alot :) what are u naming ur daughter? and i don't care if i get negative comments on here but its the people that i tell in real life that hurts when they don't like the names i choose lol

@becca yeah that would be a good choice too..if i gave birth on christmas eve or christmas i would probably go for something like that just because it will mean more :)

@Proudmomma i don't think aurora flows well with the name tho right? haha rayanne is pretty..it does flow like how people suggested raine. i'll run it by my bf but he'll probably just say its nice like every other name i run by him haha

@Pinkigirl aww thats sweet! u know whats weird when i was googling names and hazel came up a couple posts i founf was talking about how its a classic name and some even say the name was too old, like a grandma name lol

• My bd hazel Kristina Wallace, hazel Rebecca, hazel ayanna, hazel Ashton, if we think of more I will let you know. I went through so many names before we decided. We made up her middle name out of our moms names so we decided Amirah kailene
  • @Proudmomma aww thats a pretty name! i know a girl name kaylene :) hehe that first name u suggested is my sis in laws name...well both of them. my bfs sister is kristina and his brothers fiance is kristin. i actually was thinking of ayanna myself. i been thru so many names too. i keep saying them in my head to see if it sounds good and my brain is in overload =P~
  • I totally understand. I went through ayanna amaya talia and some others but daddy said Amirah. I'm naming the next lol even though he likes laila if we have a girl
  • edited October 2011
    @proudmomma I like laila too, I could never use that name tho because one of my bestfriends named her daughter that lol. At least u have soo much to choose from. Its limiting for us because my bf is stuck on having all our kids first names have a Z in it.
  • @myheartzx3 no it wasn't you :) I saw that post on here but it didn't bother me too much....it was the people I know that didn't like it that made me sad! But I am naming my daughter Kira Elizabeth :)
  • edited October 2011
    @brttnywstn14 ohh ok :) love the name and it flows really well! Lol and yeah it does suck when people in our lives dont like the names we choose
  • Zeniyah reminds me of the Casey Anthony trial..wasn't that the crazy lady's name?
  • Hazel ivy Wallace (%)
  • @myheartzx3 thank you!!! I love her name too! Me n my bf picked it out after a week of knowing I was preggo and have loved it the whole time! :)