November mommas !!!

edited October 2011 in November 2011
Who else feel like has been stabbed down there?
Who else feel like its about to explode ??

Comments

• Me! Me & me of course lol
  • I haven't had the stabbing feeling recently but experienced it once or twice while preggo. But I do feel like I'm going to explode...I have 5 wks and 4 days to go and don't see myself getting bigger.
  • Me!!! I feel like a ripping pain from my hips
  • @LoveBeingMommy i still have 50 days and i cant anymore i cant even Put My panties on or reach to Put My shoes on
  • Lol im constantly being stabbed down there! And recently had some back labor pain and a sharp pain in my belly today.. nothing serious though.. I don't think I can get much bigger u can't put ur panties on but I can't put lotion on barely!! Lol and or see my missy down there.. it like hellloooo just checking ur still there! Lol I have a little over 5 weeks left :)
  • @darknesofnight4you lmao i cant lift My legs cause of the hip pain :-W
  • @novmthumper11 Omg i can imagine its so damn hardware for me shave i got My hb doing it for me if is not ill be like a Spidergirl
  • I get sharp pains down there, I'm 36 weeks now and his kicks and wriggles are starting to hurt cuz he's stronger! labor will be worse as well, oh dear! :(( lol
  • i have to get my hubby to take my trousers off for me cos i cant bend by the time i have to get undressed lol. Dont get the stabbing feeling, did a while ago but he seems to be more in my butt now?! I cant imagine going another 4 weeks i feel like a turtle on my back half the time its weird being suddenly'disabled'!
  • @Rachy606 labor its the only that separare to see you lil one :))
  • Does everybody else get arms and legs sticking right out as well? I feel like he could rip through to the outside!! :))
  • @three_cats_n_a_baby omg I feel bad fir you I hit some pain on the butt but it's like some one kicking or bruised
  • @Rachy606 yes I do my hb says it an alien
  • I feel like someone kicked me in the crotch
  • Yeah lol i totally feel like this kids trying to leave by the back door sometimes, hope he finds his way before d day!
  • Me!!!! It's sooo annoying and I'm ready for this to be over with....come on nov 10
  • ^^^^^^^YES NOVEMBER 10TH COME TO US!!!!

I feel like baby has a knife and jabs my vagina!!! I don't knkw what he is rly doing, I honestly don't even feel him move when I get this stabbing pain in my vagina. I'm going to ask my doc about it at my next appt. Its just a quick jab of pain then goes away.

I don't feel like I'm going to explode though. I feel like he's dropped b.c. I have pressure on my hips a lot, even when I'm laying down I feel pressure.

• @Leggs2011 doctor told me its normal cause the bones down there are starting to separate for birth and don't to worry about
  • @Alwayzbeenurz2008 that's how I feel mire if I have sex :((
  • Oh ok. I believe it.. I have stretch marks on my damn lady!! My mom said it was common.. psh she nvr warned me about it before.
  • @imanewmommy06 I'm jealous I have to wait untill Nov 28
  • @Leggs2011 seriously down there ?? How did you noticed;?
  • On my pelvic bone ya, I was itchy down there but hubby said he didn't see anything. So I shaved my fuzz off and sure enough it was easy to feel and see. :(
  • @Leggs2011 Omg ill check mine I'm carrying really lowwwwwwwv !!!!!
  • Haha do it! I feel like I'm carrying low. But my sis in law said I was still high.. so idk. I feel him down there all the time moving. Its weird.
  • I'm carrying low too and Omg idk but my lower back is killing me contractions are getting more strong and I can't get comfie and I feel like I got kicked in the cooch I hope I go early I'm sick of the pain....and I have a high pain tolerance too
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Not only do I get ths stabbing in the vagina, but I also get rectal pain and pressure. It is no fun at all. I tend to get the sharp knife pain when I get off my vehicle and I can barely walk since the pain gets worse if I do. I feel like an old lady....oh well we have to be strong for our little ones. Were almost there......