carseat

K does anyone have the alpha and omega convertible car seat? Does it have metal in the head rest? I'm creeped out by metal. I know safety 1St has had lots of recalls in the past. I just want the best car seat I can afford. Brittax isn't an option

Comments

• I bought the britax b safe but its just the infant carrier and it was kinda pricey..which is dumb because it only fits the up to 30lbs I think lol...when my baby grows out of it I have to buy another one for a couple hundred bucks :/
  • Yea I can't do a couple hundred right now and she is in need. Plus I like to get a new car seat every year so cheaper is better. I always buy evenflo or graco cause I'm picky but I heard safety first is recommended in another state by hwy patrol
  • I'm sure they all should be safe tho right?
  • Yea but there's been recalls on many brands before. I know brittax is good so don't worry. It always helps to look at recalls to see what types of things were wrong with the brands in the past.
  • I'm a huge worry wart so I really think hard about things
  • Ohh I see...i haven't really heard about the recalls because I haven't had a baby for a while. Is cosco safe? I bought my son a cosco one years ago and its pretty cheap and I just saw it on a website on a top 8 carseats list lol it was the only affordable one
  • I don't know about it.