think i am in love

edited October 2011 in USA moms
baby father and I have history and I'm falling for him my heart says yes but my mind says no(he hurt me a lot in the past)

Comments

• Idk what to do
  • Can I trust him?
  • Can I trust him?
  • Only you can make that decision for your self and your child..
  • U have to evaluate everything that u guys hav been thru & c if its worth it or not... listen to advice but make ur own decision... some mistakes can b forgiven & some cant.... jus make sure its right for u & ur little one... sorry i cudnt b more help... good luck love :)
  • Is this a love you will regret walking away from? If you follow your brain will you heart take over one day and keep bringing the what if's? The pain it hurts and tears shed seem endless but the love felt if only for a moment lasts a lifetime! Fear causes regrets look deep inside you and you will find the answer ;) may the love you feel be a lifetime
  • Its breaking my heart I feel like I can't trust him n idk what to do I'm crazy about him but maybe we should go our
    separate ways
  • I agree with @FiRstTiMeOcT_mOm make a list and weight the pros and cons no matter what good luck no love is perfect but u can always make it work
  • Okay thanks u guys
  • The best advise I can give u is exes are exes for a reason and men don't change they show u what u want for a little while then when ur comfie they always go back and that's from experence. Find a man that doesn't need changing or anything someone who can be ur best friend
  • We broke many times but I could never move on to a good long relationship because I'm still in love with my ex so I wouldn't be able to be faithful in a new relationship
  • It takes time to heal. It took me along time to relize exes are exes for a reason I dated the same guy on and off for 4 years and every time he hurt me after that enough was enough and it took me forever to move on
  • Its hurting me because we have our first child n when I grew up I wanted my d to b a family I was so disappointed ...
    Maybe I should give him one more chance he's going through alot