Feel like a fat b¡tch

edited October 2011 in Depression
Urghhhh! Im so effin fed up! My baby girls 3weeks 4days old im losing weight and its steady at about 2-3lbs every 2-3days BUT I cant see a change (ok I look in the mirror about 15 times a day) the problem is its gettin me down and im becoming obsessed with my weight, I broke down this morning and actually told my hubby id rather be dead than feel this way!!!! I really dont wanna feel like this :'( I feel like im a terrible mum and wife.

Comments

• I feel the same :(
  • Girl same here!! I'm 7 weeks pp and I've only lost 20 lbs out of the 35 that I've gained! And my losing weight has stalled since 4 weeks pp :( I want my body back!!
  • According to my midwife im approx 28lbs down from my preggo weight and im about 1 stone off my pre preg size but non of that matters if you dont feel happy in your body! Ive also got IBS so my stomach swells whenever it feels like it! Which just makes me feel worse :-(
  • That's true.. I don't care how much I weigh I just want this gut gone! I look about 4 or 5 months pregnant!!
  • @lily_glz my 6 year old said I look like ive got a baby in my belly again! Little cow lol
  • Lol.. my son said you used to be fat because you had a baby in your belly, now you're just fat because You eat too much! Lol.. darn kids! Lol