c section moms....question

edited October 2011 in Postpartum Health
Hey ladies, had my baby 12 days ago via c section, couple questions... I stopped bleeding 5 days ago now im having white/clear discharge..is this normal so soon? Also my tummy hurts like I was beat up...almost like bruising below my belly button... is this normal?thanx ladies

Comments

• The bruising beat up feeling I cam remember, but I don't remember the discharge. That's not to say it didn't happen but I just can't remember. The bruising feeling is normal and that takes a while to go away.
  • I had mine 9 days ago...I'm still bleeding...but hardly any...my tummy doesn't hurt tho...it still feels numb...is that normal? & I haven't seen any bruising yet...I'm sure ill get...
  • I had my bby almost 6 weeks ago.. I still have the numb feeling above my incision.. n I just got my period yesterday.. before my period n after I stopped bleeding frm the c sec I had whitish yelloe discharge its normal!!
  • @librababii I have had two, the last one was four years ago. I am still numb to this day :(
  • Ok thank u ladies, this is my second c section but the first was 10 years ago so I don't really remember all the details... n so u guys know my incision from the first was numb 10 years later! :( @Mama_luvs_her_girls @librababii @naliibby2
  • oh man so its never gunna go away : / weirddd
  • Normal I discharged like that for a week
  • The discharge is normal as long as it doesn't smell bad. I've had 5 c-sections and its just permanently numb in that entire area. The pain you described sounds normal too, it was split open and everything moved around. I highly recommend the postpartum belly support bands to greatly reduce pain & get everything back in the right direction :)