Just realized no one cares

edited October 2011 in Depression
All I have in this world is my boyfriend and my baby. None of my family or "friends" even came to see us in the hospital,or called to see how we are doing. my boyfriend wants to be the proud daddy and show off his son, so he convenienced me to come to the club house and no one will even come out side to see us, so I'm having a brake down in the car

Comments

• Why???!!!! Is your family upset with you?
  • :-( people can be mean. Dont let it get you down tho! Its they're loss. You just enjoy YOUR family an everyone else can shove it :-) lots of love
  • Oftentimes, our family & friends let us down when we need them the most but we're all human. U have a boyfriend, a proud daddy might I add, and baby whom u mean the world to. Try holding on to those precious thoughts and others won't matter as much.
  • @mama_luvs_her_girls no one is mad, my mom and dad had passed away. And no one else care.
  • Keep your head up momma, your man and baby is all that matters!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The world shouldn't matter, it is your own world that counts. I have no family in this country. So I can empathize with u in a way.
  • I know what you mean..friend wise though...my daughter is 2wks +3days old and none of my "friends" have came to see her or even text/call me..
  • Ugh that must be an awful feeling... im sorry that u have to feel this way. Some of us pregly's would TOTALLY come see ur little sweetie ;)

Just try to enjoy him with ur bf & don't let ppl get to u... it's their loss!
  • The only friends I got is my man and my family and one other friend...when you have a kid especially at my age where everyone else just wants to party they don't want anything to do with someone with a baby oh well f them its their loss and shows you who really matters