crabby

Is any one else at the point where they have just had it. I have never been so tired or just not into anything before LOL. I think I need a break.

Comments

• Me too darlin!! Between work, hubby and baby being big and taking up a lot of room I am done! i cant wait for Brantley to be here just so I can be off work!
  • Me too. I work and go to school. We have 2 other kids I'm beat
  • I am postponing school for a little while but I am a dept manager at work and we have moved the entire store around last week and so we got o.t. so I have been killing myself there. Luckily IL schools were out for a long weekend so my daughter went to her Nanas Wednesday night and wont be back until tomorrow. She would have had to be cleaning all day today so she really lucked out! Unfortunatly for my softlines people at work I am pretty sure that I am going to be nesting there since I dont have the energy by the time I get home!
  • I feel you. I'm exhausted and work 12 hours 2 days a week plus 4 ob Wed and 8 on Mon and Fri. I fund myself comming home and forcing myself to clean up after everyone
  • Well I can't complain compared to y'all but im done .I don't work but I have a four yr old wild boy! Who is always up before 7am ugh and im currently staying at my grandfathers home because my home is being completely remodeled! And he wont let me turn the ac past 78!! Im going to have a stroke lol
  • Oh ya did I mention I even went as far as chopping 8 inches off my hair and im still burning up!
  • oh yeah im in!!!! im so tired of being tired.. its so dam annoying .. to feel like im going to fall asleep at any moment.. argh.. and i havent had much of an appitite lately either.. i just want to have my boy here in my arms and out of my tummy and back!!