So excited we got our crib today!!!

edited October 2011 in November 2011
I forced my hubby into going to walmart and getting a crib! It is beautiful and it was really easy to put together! My daughters Nana is buying us a mattress tomorrow so I wanted to have a place to put it!! I am slightly freaking out that we don't have everything we need for Brantley. I have been cleaning and doing laundry since we got home and my hubby keeps telling me to sit down and relax but he just isn't listening when I tell him that I need to get all this done. He is supposed to get the changing table put together tomorrow then all the furniture will be put together!! YAY!!!! We know that we are getting induced at 39 weeks, if he waits that long, which is less than 30 days now!!! Is anyone else getting nervous that they aren't prepared?

Comments

• Before we got our crib I was super nervous that we weren't going to be ready but then we got it and hubby put it together and I went out and got the mattress do noe I just have to put the sheet on it and put in the mesh bumpers. I was really nervous about all his clothes too but after I got most of them washed I feel alot more comfortable. Now I just need something to put all of the clothes in :( it stresses me out. Oh and I need to pack my hospital bag still!
  • I have washed his clothes and put them all away, we had a lot more than we thought! The crib bedding is getting washed tomorrow so we can put it straight on. I have my bag packed but we have already made 2 trips to l&d so we went ahead and packed it for the last trip, we live over an hour away so I really didn't want hubby to have to drive all the way back to pack, Heaven only knows what he would pack!
  • Congrats I felt alot better after my crib was ready. Lol Now I'm 39 + 4 and still need to install my carseat.
  • You are so close!!! I can't wait til 39 weeks!!
  • Congrats. I felt so relieved when we got the crib too. But now it's up and I haven't washed any of the baby's clothes or bedding : / My hubby did put the swing together. I have four more days to work before I go on maternity leave at 36 weeks and then I plan to do everything from cleaning to washing....I guess time is running out.
  • All the clothes are washed and I'm washing the bedding right now. I was nervous and wanted everything done 3 weeks ago wen the crib was put together now I have 3 weeks left I forced my bf to put the pack n play together last week while I packed for the hospital now I'm just waiting for the bedding to get washed and wait til lil Daya comes to make me wash everything all overs again<3
  • I got one load left of her clothes I need car seat and cradlepad which I'm getting today her crib I'm not worried about her grandma *my mil* is going to get it when they come up for thanks giving and I'm getting a boppie pillow from his sister so other than dipers and a pump were good :)
  • I sat down a couple of days ago and started making a list of what we really need and what I would like to get before Brantley gets here and my main concern is a changing table pad, diapers wipes and breast pump. I worked overtime last week and I get that check tomorrow so I can't wait to see what I can get.