november mommas!!! WRITE YOUR EVICTION NOTE HERE !!!

edited October 2011 in November 2011
Write your eviction note here :

Eric Raul Perrault you have 49 days to leave the premises together whit all the pounds and fat on me , remember that daddy and I love you but don't take advantage of it and stay longer I know its warm and comfi but you are just allowed to borrow it for 49 more days otherwise te doctor will take you out in a embarrassing situation

MOMMY AND DADDY

Comments

• Emma
    My dear sweet child. 41 days and you are due to leave. No longer will you be safe from prying eyes and booster shots. But, you do have to slow down on growing sweetpea. Mommy is a small person and you are really starting to scare the ever living shit out of her. Over 6 lbs and still getting bigger. Your father thinks it's funny because he was 13 lbs at birth and has a head that could similate an eclipse. Just want you to be healthy but right now I need a drink.
    Lots of love waiting for you
    Mom
  • edited October 2011
    Dear jiovanni,
    Eventhough u r due on 11.3. Id appreciate u making ur lovely appearance within the next 2 weeks so I don't need to be induced. It will be a lot less stressful on u and me if u come naturally. Momma loves u dearly and your siblings really wanna meet u. I know you'll be in every way.
    Can't wait to meet u love, momma
  • Eviction notice for November babies already?? I havent eveb written my October one yet lol
  • @ExcitedForOctober you should write your ASAP :))
  • @babying I will have a drink with you.

Ruby Elizabeth you only have 27 days left to borrow mommy's oven and that is it. You are healthy and big enough to grace us all with your beautiful presence. We all love you and can't wait to meet you! So please take it easy on mommy's insides they can't take much more. Mommy daddy and your brothers love you!
  • Dear baby boy, daddy and I have 31 days to come up with a name for you so while we are thinking about your name you can plan your escape. You can feel free to come any time after November 1st but no later than the 9th :)
    I love you! But your really hurting mommy so please come out soon.
  • Dear Mr. Connor

You are due on Thanksgiving Day, It would be really awesome of you if you would come a little before. Everyone is so anxious to meet you. :X You've been a really easy little guy sharing space with and I thank you for that, but I hope you aren't too comfortable that you want to stay in. I promise you, you have an awesome room waiting for you and tons of people that love you! We can't wait to meet and spend the rest of our lives with you!
  • Allyssa Ann
    Mommy and daddy are giving you 5 more weeks then its time to come out.mommy loves u but my hips are killing me and I want to hold u and show u off to the world and introduce u to ur loving family incuding ur little cousin :)
  • Rosalie Madelyn, listen sweet pea. You have 5 weeks or sooner to wiggle your cute butt out of my engorged uterus! ! I love you and can't wait to see your beautiful face! Your bro Charlie has asked the doc take u out already lol. Thanksgiving wont be the same without u there so you will be here! Plus..mommy needs her mimosas!! Like asap smmoocch babe. Luv ya Moma
  • Kaysen Zane Jeter you have 30 days to come out but you are more then welcome to ANY time before that if you wish.. Your mommy is growing impatient and i would like to walk again soon without these horrible stabbing pains and cramps in between my thighs :)
  • Baby boy, I'm sorry to say that you only have 32 days left to stay in my belly. Feel free to come anytime after the 21st though! If you try to stay past the 11th we're going to have some real problems.. everyone is so excited to see you, I hope daddy and I can agree on a name before you get here. We love you :)
  • Dear, Victoria Adelina Rose Marie,
    I am required by law to give you a 30 day written notice of eviction. I am giving you a 41 day notice. In 41 days (hopefully less) you are to vacate the premises all ten fingers and all ten toes. Feel free to kick, scream, and cry on the way out the door. It is encouraged.
  • Dear Esai, i wubb u to death & i need to meet u asap! i nw ur not due till 11/2 but if u came in the next two weeks tht'd be perfect lol im gonna miss u kicking my belly but it'll be ok cuz ill be holding you in my arms!! cant wait!!!! :)
  • Dear Alfie,

This is your 30 day written notice. Please come out in due course in a quick orderly non ripping fashion. I have heard you are very large and swimming in extra water which you are enjoying but mummy is very uncomfortable. You have ruined my pelvis, made me endure a million needles which you know i hate and now you are making me vomit and i can hardly walk or sleep. When you get here i wont ever sleep again so would appreciate your co-operation in letting me get a few minutes sleep at least once a night, and for your poor father too who i keep awake all night trying to balance you in a non excrutiating position. i have got you a nice cosy winnie the pooh bed, some really cool clothes and fun toys and i promise u can have all the milk you can eat when u get out and will be the most loved baby on the planet. I cant wait to see your little cheeks and toes and i can assure you you will love it out here so much more than in there so please come out soon! Everyone is dying to meet you and you will have so much fun pulling daddys beard and stealing his glasses :)

See u soon Alf, mummy xx
  • Ok so I'm a daddy not a mummy but oh well and its more a threat than eviction lol.

Dear Phoenyx,
    Your mummy and I waited nearly 12 months to hear you were on your way to us and these 34wks have passed so quickly. While I can't wait to finally meet you my son, you now seem intent on coming so soon. I know you are just as impatient as your big sister and brother are to meet you my lil man but please get some growing done in mummy's belly. You have me worried so much already and your'e not even here yet. If you decide that you must cone out and see us next week please be kind to mummy as we all need her back soon after. I would like you to wait until the start of the month so I can spend more time getting to know you though. Also and this is not open for debate lil one, WAIT until we get to hospital to visit not like your older brother please.

Love you so much lil man.
    Daddy
  • edited October 2011
    Sorry so long lol