Is the time getting close?

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
I don't know if I peed my pants or my water broke, but I just woke up. Having a few contractions and have a lot of disharge and a tiny bit of blood.

Comments

• How long r u
  • 39 + 5 as of today
  • I'm thinking this is it just waiting for them to get stronger.... I'm going to start timing them.
  • Good luck. Just make sure you remember what time you think your water broke so you can tell them at l&d if you go. Fingers crossed for fast delivery
  • @mommy2now3 lol I woke up to wet panties at 12:45am so I guess thats what I'll say : )
  • Lol I know it sounds funny but they will ask you. With my first I thought I had just peed my pants. But Nope and it was not that long after I had him
  • @mommy2now3 I'm starving so I'm gonna eat something and try and go back to sleep. Contravtions arent that bad. L and d said I can go see me regular dr in the morning as long as pad doesnt fill in an hour.which it's not just slightly getting wet with blood mixed in.
  • Ok keep us posted tag me so I can check on you. Sweet dreams
  • Wtf finally went to l and d and no damn contractions. This is what I didn't want to happen. I'm so exhausted I haven't slept since 12:30am
  • Aww I'm sorry! That happened to me last week and I was sooo exhausted!
  • It could be time maybe your water is breaking slowly.. that happened to me last Wed around 1230 I woke up was getting my clothes ready to shower and I felt a gush come down I was like what the heck I couldn't really tell how much it was cause I had a pad on from the day before from a Dr app I had well I jumped in the shower and felt more water come down like twice and contractions everythmd water came down I was like oh my god is this my water I tried to hurry out told my husband and basically water wouldnt stop and contractions getting stronger I called my Dr they said go in I did yep it was my water I was admitted and had my daughter at 641 that same day..
  • Ok so I'm staying. Water broke and they want to start pitocin in 45mins.
    @jenoah @excitedforoctober @bigtalkingtori @mommy2now3
  • Yay girl!!!!!! :))
  • Yay so excited for you. Hope you have smooth fast labor and easy delivery! !!
  • Yay :) good luck
  • That's good Congrats!!!
  • Good how things change so quickly. :)
  • So they checked me an hour ago and I was only 4cent. I was having really bad contractions in my thighs and back so I got the epidural. i feel soooo much better!!!!
  • 10 cent. Waiting to push